I know what you are talking about🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know what you are talking about🤣
I don't want virus😔
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
You didn't got my point😆
kzk khatam ho jayega apne point na milne wale 😆
agar AT ke do char page move karne hai toh explain nahi chhodte hai🤣
😕
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Typical case of grass is greener on the other side🤣
People here try to be like them and vice versa.
Yeah.. Actually aping the west is more of an Indian disease. But most westerners are really in awe of our skin and hair.. Every time I go for any hair related service, I definitely get to hear "ohh Indian... Such beautiful hair!!!" 🤣
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
ghr ki murgi dal barabar..no one is happy with wat they have😆
😆 kadr na hona isko kahte haj
umm got it😬
😎
u waiting for peanut to come out ..🤧🤧🤧🤧Haye Khushi k aansoo
Apparently that isn't important 🤣