Originally posted by: Ara-Grapher
Oh! You have got there a beautiful Persian name😍
I am glad it is not maa mahiii 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Ara-Grapher
Oh! You have got there a beautiful Persian name😍
I am glad it is not maa mahiii 🤣
I am glad it is not maa mahiii 🤣
What's with the maa mahii irony?😃😃😃
Originally posted by: Ara-Grapher
What's with the maa mahii irony?😃😃😃
Raima’s pet-name by her mom 🤣
Whatever mai i hate everything about that character
T I think both are hiding something from each other so may be just an instant guilt reaction that was.. They were spending some lone time bfr wedding and phir shayad emotional hogaye..Nothing else..Kaha gaya sab promise and all.. Dhoop chao sab me saath.. Definitely something major is coming on the wedding day.Let's wait and watch how the wedding happens finally..Originally posted by: armaanasya
He will not share it with sona and sona continuing Raima jaap might push Rohit to do something. Something Defo on its way. Rohit will now be conscious of Raima.
And i feel bad for Rohit here. He's romancing and Sona is lost in prenup thoughts. I feel bad he isn't being made aware of prenup, then why did he looks l upset in Sunday's spoiler pic?
Originally posted by: roshni_az
T I think both are hiding something from each other so may be just an instant guilt reaction that was.. They were spending some lone time bfr wedding and phir shayad emotional hogaye..Nothing else..Kaha gaya sab promise and all.. Dhoop chao sab me saath.. Definitely something major is coming on the wedding day.Let's wait and watch how the wedding happens finally..
Kuch bhiiiii ho jayeeee,rosh!
Bride swapping nahi🙄
Bacha Kya kuch aur hone ko
Sabse bada twist yahi ho sakta hai 😭
Hawwww! Raima aur Mahesh ki Shaadi karwaa do🙄
Bade determination se me jaldi uthi aaj episode dekhne k liye aur yeh kya dekhna pada🤢 i m going back to sleep😴
Can Sona do this with rohit I mean it's not a bad thing that only vamps n dancers for should do, FL can also do for a change