Mjse sbha ni nhaya jta ye raat ko
Sbha bh kbhi sar shower mai dia kbhi dhad 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mjse sbha ni nhaya jta ye raat ko
Sbha bh kbhi sar shower mai dia kbhi dhad 😭
#savewater #savesaboon #saveshampooOriginally posted by: Cute_Virgo
So you have been roaming around all gandi till now 😂
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Arey arey I consulted with you at the times when I didn’t have my Deedu, remember? 😘
Yes I do remember them😳
I am not. The current team is good.. Mata ne naye log import kiya kya?😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Kya din aagaye we are missing muzzu too 🤦😂
I am not. The current team is good.. Mata ne naye log import kiya kya?😂
Naye kaun khwaja is doing it now, he used to assist muzzu before 😂
Waisae you said you saw my gadha's IV right, jhamke bashing mila hain vusko for taking Shrenu's name🤣
Really? Gadha needs to think before he talks.. He couldn't even take hints from his wife.. 😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Naye kaun khwaja is doing it now, he used to assist muzzu before 😂
Waisae you said you saw my gadha's IV right, jhamke bashing mila hain vusko for taking Shrenu's name🤣
Really? Gadha needs to think before he talks.. He couldn't even take hints from his wife.. 😂
He is unfiltered that way but he didn't said anything wrong he said how these shippings hurt them as individuals but koyi nahi hum aur woh dhono used hain 😂😂
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
mri to bezti hui anday ni bnaye 😆
Arey same pinch - even I had omelette for dinner! Sab Nihari kaahee mera mood nahi tha mirchi wala khaane ka 😪😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4UsgVdBBJ5/?igshid=gjxnlm27v9v3
If they get married to eachother
Their child will look like this
kiuuu itna mhnti khati hain tri mummy 😆Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Arey same pinch - even I had omelette for dinner! Sab Nihari kaahee mera mood nahi tha mirchi wala khaane ka 😪😂😂😂
Send her to my mom for advice
602