Posted: 4 years ago

Awww so lovely updates

Will reply for all post asap 

Thanks for the pm 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 14

Mr and Mrs bhalla were having their tea when a car came in the portico.

Toshiji-yeh toh Raman ki gaadi hai,woh log toh do din baad aane wale the,why they came back so soon.kuch problem toh nahi ho gayi.

Mr bhalla-dont presume,let them come ,woh khud hi batayenge.let them come first.he said and they saw ishradi coming together happily.adi was jumping wearing his backpack while ishra were coming hand in hand.

Mr bhalla-dekh Kar toh nahi lag raha ki koi problem hai .they r looking too happy together .

Toshiji-sach mein ,Raman ko itna khush bahut din baad dekha hai.ishita se Shaadi karne ka decision bahut sahi tha,everyone is happy with this marriage.even adi is so happy with his new mumma.jaise sab kuch mil gaya ho.

They were talking when adi came and hugged his grandparents.they too hugged him back and kissed him.

Adi-aap log kaise hai,dadu -dadi.

Toshiji-hum toh achche hai but tum log itni jaldi kaise aa gaye.

Adi-mumma ne kaha,toh hum aa gaye .he was saying when ishra came and took blessings from Mr and Mrs bhalla.

They blessed ishra and toshiji asked-itni jaldi aa gaye,puttar.

Raman-aapki bahu wapas aana chahti thi ,uska Mann nahi lag raha tha aap dono ke bina and she also don't want loss in my work and adi's study ,toh hum wapas aa gaye .achcha Kiya naa ,maa.

Mr bhalla-haan bahut achcha Kiya ,aur yahin toh ek achchi bahu ki nishani hoti hai.congratulations toshiji,u got a great daughter in law.

Toshiji-meri bahu toh hai hi achchi,tabhi toh hum sab itna pyaar karte hai isse .kaisi tabiyat hai puttar.

Ishita-thik hoon mummy ji.

Mr bhalla-raman ,did u asked doctor about her surgery.kab hogi  .

Raman-after a week ,papa.and we have to keep her happy and stress-free coz it a very major surgery.

Toshiji-khush toh hum rakhenge hi,tum log freshen up ho jao ,main nashta ready katwati hoon.

Raman-breakfast toh humne Kar liya hai,bas chai banwa dijiye then I have to leave for a meeting.he said to which his mother said ok and all went inside.

Adi went to his room and start playing with his car while ishra went to their room.raman went to washroom while Ishita took out his clothes for the day.she took out a dark green shirt with white formals and then went to kitchen.

Toshiji was instructing the helps for lunch when Ishita said-may I help??

Toshiji-nahi puttar,tu aaram kar.itna lamba safar, u r not fine.

Ishita-main thik hoon mummy ji.please let me work.

Toshiji-nahi puttar,tu thik nahi hai.ur scars can pain.ek baar tu thik ho jaa,tujhe hi sab karna hai.but pehle ek dum sahi ho jaa.ek chota saa burn bhi itni takleef deta hai,tere toh major burns hai .I can't let u work.u just be with my son and ur son.she said to which Ishita nod and went to check on adi.

She went to adi's room and saw him sleeping sitting in his car only.ishita smiled and walk to him.she picked him in her arms and made him sleep comfortably on the bed.she was going when he hold her hand and didn't let her go.she settled next to him and start caressing his hair softly while he was just snuggling into her taking her warmth.

In ishra room ,Raman came and smiled seeing his clothes on the bed.he look at the shirt and said-not bad,Mrs bhalla ki pasand kaafi achchi hai.achchi toh hai hi,tabhi unhe main pasand hoon.he said smiling and start getting ready .

After a while ,he went downstairs,had his tea and was going but thought to check on ishdi before going.he went to adi's room and saw them sleeping cuddled in each other.adi was sleeping almost hiding in her.he smiled seeing them together and said-sach hai,noone can take mother's place .maa ,maa hi hoti hai .he said and kissed adi's forehead.he kissed ishita's temple too and was going when he heard-sirf forehead par.

Raman turned and saw her smiling looking at him.

Raman-i thought u r sleeping.

Ishita-actually neend aa gayi thi but jag gayi.

Raman-kyun??

Ishita-woh ,woh aise hi.chodiye ,u tell ,u were going just kissing my forehead,ek hug toh deserve karti hoon.

Raman-ofcourse u deserve everything.he said and hugged ishita.she too hugged him smiling when he took her lips in his surprising her.her eyes got wide open in shock while he start kissing her mercilessly.he kissed her for long grabbing her waist sensuously making her loose her senses.she just close her eyes and start enjoying his assault while he too was enjoying their closeness.

After long they broke in need of air and he said -baaki baad mein,getting late.he said and was going smiling while she was just lost in his touch ,when he turned and came to her again .he look at her and before she can understand anything ,he hugged her tight.

Raman kissed her cheek and said-thanks for coming in my life,ishita.he said and went out after giving her a warm hug leaving her smiling .

Ishita stood there for sometime to understand what happened just a minute ago while Raman went out of the house smiling widely .he was really happy with the way their relationship is shaping with mutual trust and understanding.

The rest of the day passed normally,Ishita was busy with adi while Raman was busy in his work ,just he was smiling a bit more then usual.everybody was thinking the reason behind it but noone dare to ask him.

After completing his work ,he reached home and saw adi sitting in ishita's lap.adi was being sleepy while Ishita was trying to make her eat.

Adi kept his head on her front and said-bas mumma.neend aa rahi hai.

Ishita-one last bite,betu.she said trying to feed him.

Raman smiled seeing them together and went inside happily .

Raman-i am back,he said smiling making Ishita look at him.

Ishita-aa gaye aap,bahut der kar di.

Raman-haan ,bahut kaam pending tha .but everything got well.tumhara din kaisa tha??

Ishita-all good,bas thoda thak gayi.adi bahut shaitaani karne lagaa hai ,din bhar bhagaya mujhe.

Raman-jyada pareshan Kiya,aaya rakh doon iske liye??

Ishita-no way,he is my son .uska haq hai mujhe pareshan karne ka.

Raman-but u r not in a position to take stress.issliye pucha .do main isse sula doon.

Ishita-nahi ,aap freshen up ho jaiye,neelu sula degi .phir saath mein dinner Kiya jaayega.mummy ji ,papa ji ne toh kha liya hai.

Raman nodded and went upstairs while neelu made adi sleep.

Raman went to his room and saw his nightwear r also on the bed.he smiled and said-har cheez ka khayal rakh leti hai.perfect daughter in law,perfect mother and a very perfect wife,my wife.he said and went to change.

Ishita was setting plate when he hugged her from back and kissed her neck making her shocked with his sudden touch.she turned in a go and he said-kya,it's me.aur kaun ho sakta hai tumhare itne kareeb.

Ishita look down blushing hard and said-we r in hall,Raman.koi aa jaayega.

Raman-kaun,maa -papa and adi r sleeping.agar mera kareeb aana tumhe nahi pasand aa raha hai,he was saying when she hide her face in his chest and said-how can u even think so,it's the most beautiful feeling.main toh chahti hoon ki aap hamesha mere paas rahe .

Raman-then keep me closer,I can't tell u Ishita what I am feeling for u .tum jaa hi nahi rahi mere dimaag se,all day I just want to think about u,touch u ,feel u.pata nahi Kya ehsaas hai .is this love or just I am comfortable with u.

Ishita hide more into him and said-i don't know yeh Kya hai,but joh bhi hai.i am liking it,aapka mere itne kareeb hona,mere baare mein sochna,I am liking it very much.just be like this only.

Raman-i am here only,tumhare kareeb,tumhare bahut kareeb .he said kissing her earlobe making her close her eyes in sheer pleasure.

Ishita-raman ,don't,stop it.she moaned his name in pleasure.

He did her hair aside and start kissing her back making her lean on him.she was all lost in him and said-dont stop.she said huskily making him loose all his sanity.

He picked her in his arms and start taking her to their room.

Ishita-khana. 

Raman-baad mein,first I will have u .he said and she just closed her eyes surrendering herself to him adjusting her head on his chest.

That's all for now,enjoy .

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Mr and mrs bhalla were happy seeing ishradi so contented together 

Loved their happy family ❤️

Raman was loving his relationship with ishita 

He is ready to move ahead with her

Ishita was happy to see him so closer

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt

Totally loved it so much

Mr and mrs bhalla are happy seeing ishradi together. Ishdi scene was awesome. Love ishra romance. He is happily ready to move forward with ishu. Love their happy family..

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di...

IshRa and Adi got home..

Senior Bhallas were happy seeing them happy together..

Raman wanted to be near Ishita and was happy around her..

Ishita was surprised to see his romantic side..

Please update soon..

Thank you..

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mind blowing & wonderful update...sis Well written sis.....♥♥♥ Mr Mrs bhalla are happy to see ishradi together...ishra enter the house with adi. .adi was very happy to see his grandparents. .. ishu and adi bonding wonderfull also so cute...roman was amazing with ishita take care very thing for him raman was think only ishita in office.. ishra romance scenes to beautiful♥♥♥♥♥he happy ready to move forward with ishita...lovely life please continue soon
Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di.. ..

Waiting for the next update eagerly