Originally posted by: goldiesif
Sleeping and laughter are best therapies 👍🏼
True!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: goldiesif
Sleeping and laughter are best therapies 👍🏼
True!
😆Why pa was it that mokka,if so then i will skip watching in hotstar tooOriginally posted by: Hanamisuki
Good job ..👍
Originally posted by: MellowVibes
haha.. muzhusa assistanta maari irkura avantia paarunga😆
maya.. all is well dear:) i know you are a strong girl 👍🏼
ok good night guys..
Thanks Avanti !
😆Why pa was it that mokka,if so then i will skip watching in hotstar too
No Rosie.... There are good moments... I guess it differ from ppl to ppl... Some are disconnected so they will find it boring... For some they care about some specific contestants so they will watch specific performances... If you don't like some part you could fast forward... That's why I watch most show online.
oru hindi serial sis.. different concept :) my dp & siggy are the two shows which i'm loving now.. adan rendume vachen😊 dnt wry namma abi kanammava maraka maten.. apo apo change panni vaikren😛
okay maya,i will watch it on hotstar thenNo Rosie.... There are good moments... I guess it differ from ppl to ppl... Some are disconnected so they will find it boring... For some they care about some specific contestants so they will watch specific performances... If you don't like some part you could fast forward... That's why I watch most show online.
😆Why pa was it that mokka,if so then i will skip watching in hotstar too
If it is in hotstar u can skip the boring parts .. so I would suggest u to watch ..
But for me I feel disconnected with the housemates and the over all show itself not appealing to me ..
Originally posted by: goldiesif
Sleeping and laughter are best therapies 👍🏼

Noooooo. Not this laughter. 😆