Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I can show u...If u want..and I said they tried to replicate.. successful hua ya nhi wo hum sab ko pata hai..
😆as u dont know
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I can show u...If u want..and I said they tried to replicate.. successful hua ya nhi wo hum sab ko pata hai..
😆as u dont know
Also her Pre's slippers are shining more than her Anu's Slippers.. 😂
moh will be like - how dare u to talk like this 🤣
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
but how if i know show was robbers but parth doing a gangster role🤪
Ya maybe you are right. i have watched 2 seasons of that show and thought maybe parth is generalizing the term as gangster related to robbers. It could be something else too but i am excited sine ZEE5 recently has been producing amazing series. I have high hopes.
I can't get over this green saree look of Pre yaaar
Originally posted by: ifmember
I can't get over this green saree look of Pre yaaar
She looked bacha in the entire sequence, Akkal use karo akkal 😂
And Anurag putting her to sleep