KARAN WAS DRIVING YESTERDAY
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TB6TrH6MC/?igshid=1tacm64rfzsnt
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
KARAN WAS DRIVING YESTERDAY
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TB6TrH6MC/?igshid=1tacm64rfzsnt
HAPPY it makes me THE HAPPIESTOh we about to get storm with winds ☹️
It has already started to rain crazy. Rain makes me sad
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
HAPPY it makes me THE HAPPIEST
Really? It makes me sad and I listen to sad music 😅
Good he is driving
it gets cool and cool breeze blow so i love it.Really? It makes me sad and I listen to sad music 😅
it's a rare sightGood he is driving
Chalo I am going to sleep so 💤
See you tomorrow
good night 🤗
I never knew that , karan has so much good connection with Samir soni