Anju shayad kafa hai mujhse 🤔 I never intended to offend her and I don't think I did. I tried to say sorry but she is not responding.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anju shayad kafa hai mujhse 🤔 I never intended to offend her and I don't think I did. I tried to say sorry but she is not responding.
Mandy/Mando is fine 🤣
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Anju shayad kafa hai mujhse 🤔 I never intended to offend her and I don't think I did. I tried to say sorry but she is not responding.
What Happened? 😶
Y r u reminding us Maya k hot videos, Monday, jab yahaan hot scenes ka sukha pada hai 😭😭😭
Sunday, were u inspired by IB haldi scenes and wanted something like that here?😆
I toh already started calling them that😆
Y r u reminding us Maya k hot videos, Monday, jab yahaan hot scenes ka sukha pada hai 😭😭😭
Sunday, were u inspired by IB haldi scenes and wanted something like that here?😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Shuru Kar Diya🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Sandy check it out on Sony Liv app 😆 Full sound effects ke saath mil jayenge 😆 Another one from Beyhadh is one where Maya tattoos her name on Arjun's chest. Was shot aesthetically but it was hot.
Are she is so hot even if she stand like statue
Prob is I can't watch stuff even if it's hot if I dont feel connected with them . As in not watched the show .Ur getting my point rgt. But thank u for sending it to me. She looked so pretty n hot. The guy sucks🙈
Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Shuru Kar Diya🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope they don't call us andey🐣🍳😂😂😂
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Hey Sandy 😆 U know I had a friend called Sandhya too and I used to call her Sandy and she started calling me Mandy 😛 So that's how I got this nickname 😆
Aww mandy even sandy was given by my freinds 🤣 I'm not fond of it but it's convenient so it's fine