Fan Fictions

Taarey Short Story - Khamma Ghani [Completed and Migrated] - Page 17

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 9b - Dooriyan Jitni Ho Hojaane De, Faasle Na Rahe..

She walked across her college gate, satisfied since she had given her last viva for the term. Finally she could be busy with other things, she thought and laughed at herself. Maybe a day's break should be allowed, hell she definitely deserved ice cream, she thought and walked to a store. Her friends joined her too, once they completed their assessments and they were all enjoying desserts together. The radio blaring loudly played small town girl and she smiled at it for a second before going back to listen to their anecdotes.

-----------

Teri Taani se baat hui hai aaj?" Rey asked Swayam.

"Ha kyu? Oh ha wo busy hogi shayad aaj, Vishesh ka birthday aaraha haina, uske liye kuch gift dhoondhke bhijwaana chahti thi wo.."

"Oh! Uska call miss kiya maine subha me, mai soya tha..", suspiciously he asks, "Vishesh.. um Swayam tujhse ek baat poochu? Matlab don't get me wrong, I know Taani and I trust her and love her completely"

"Point pe aa, ye gol gol mat ghoom" Swayam responds, trying to get out of this uncomfortable conversation soon. Was there a problem between them again?

"Uhm wo Swayam, Vishesh kya sachme Taani se pyaar nahi karta? I mean wo engagement me he looked so genuine and tu bhi jaanta tha use, bachpan ki story and all.."

Swayam didn't know how to react. He burst out laughing at the fact that his best friend was jealous over a guy who'd never be able to feel for Taani what he felt. Hell he tried hard to, and failed! Vishesh definitely loved Taani, as a best friend, as his support system and confidante, but romantically? He caught onto another fit of laughter. Man! Vishesh was incapable of loving Taani that way and Rey wouldn't understand his conviction without the truth which he couldn't let out so he just hugged his confused and embarrassed best friend. Stifling his laughter he just assured him,

"Dude, trust me, Taani aur Vishesh ke beech kuch nahi hai, tha bhi nahi aur hoga bhi nahi. Best friends hai wo, like you and Sharon."

This was exactly what Vishesh had said, Rey remembered.

"You don't worry, bro, mera jija tu hi hai, Taani ko tu hi pasand hai bas.." Rey blushes and Swayam walks off laughing, he had to tell this to Vishesh!

-----------

Gaye tum gaye ho kyun, raat baaki hai
Gaye tum gaye ho kyun, saath baaki hai,
Gaye tum gaye hum tham gaye har baat baaki hai..
Gaye Kyun..

"Ye kya chal raha hai" he said, unprepared for the waves of sadness the song was not only releasing but also pulling out from somewhere inside him. The guys were playing some song suggestions for their next performance but they were too close to his situation right now. Covering this truth he ends up saying,

"Aise sad song pe thodi dance karsakte hai yaar launch pe.."

"Arey par bhai daaru ka launch hai" Bharat says, "Aur daaru kab peete hai?"

"Dukh me." Everyone replies in chorus, shrugging as if it's the most obvious thing.

"Ha toh celebration me bhi toh peete hai, koi party song dhundho na guys" Swayam suggests.

"Party + sad, arey apne paas uske liye bhi perfect song hai" Vicky claps and plays another song,

O Bawariya, O Baanwariya
Main kitna tanha tanha lonely lonely tere bin,
Saanso mein aankhon mein neendon mein khawabon mein tu hi tu, o bawariya,

"Are yaar band karo yeh, kya bakwaas music hai!" Rey says, laughing at his own self now.

"Kya! Nahi!" Boys exclaim disappointedly,

"Tune Honey Singh ko bakwaas bola! The Great Honey Singh ko!" They say, hands held up in reverence almost as if referring to a divine figure.

"Sorry ha, aap bura mat maanna" Nil apologises to the roof, holding his ears and Rey and Swayam look up, weirded out by this passionate response.

Just then the girls enter as Sharon takes up command naturally. Asking everyone to settle down she announces the details.

"So guys it's a beer brand launch and as y'all know alcohol ki direct toh advertising karte nahi so they made an album of party songs which advertise alcohol." She rolls her eyes as others look on amused,
"Music wo humko bhej denge abhi. Since it's an ad campaign to be revealed at their launch party hume ek story come up karni hogi, they have asked for a love story at the bar, obviously involving their drinks. Filhaal itna pata hai, Cool?"

"Date kya hai?" Aashi asks,

"9th."

"Nice! Yay! Cooll!" Resonates through the room as they exchange high fives. The end of the year had been packed and now after a tiny break they already had more shows.

"Swayam yaar thanks to your dad for this.." Vicky says and Swayam smiles, just generally happy about his father's acceptance. Dad's friend was launching a line of beer and they had been offered a performance at the event.

Rey wished Taani could be there but that week was gonna be packed for her, he remembers her saying. He consoles himself and gets back to the moment when Sharon announces,

"Oh guys the track is here." She plays it on her phone and everyone quitens.

----------

They were there already, rehearsing at the actual venue for good measure, sweating inspite of the cold. She enters the hall walking but breaks into a run before she realises. Her whole body strives to get her to see him as soon as it can. She reaches the entrance and sees the team huddle in a corner, sip on water. Simmi is the first to spot her and immediately scream out,

"TAANI?!"

Making everyone turn and take notice of the girl grinning at them. They laugh and jump and jog up to her but Rey, who's system takes longer to believe in her presence overtakes them all with a sprint, reaching her first, hugging her with such force that pushes her to take a few steps back and then lifting and twirling her. The others see them take in the moment and her surprise as she whispers quietly in his ears,

"Happy Anniversary Rey!"

Puzzled, as he puts her down, the fancy wall clock in front of him shows that date. 9th January 2013.
This was the day of his basketball match, the day when inspite of everything being on the line, he didn't give his 100% because he was preoccupied, the day he couldn't take the distance anymore and let his heart do the talking. His face blooms in joy realising it had been a whole year to that. He could feel Taani's excitement in the hug and he felt his body respond with equal excitement of his own. She was back, they were together and it was their first confession anniversary!

"Happy Anniversary Taani! I love you."  He screams and the others look at each other realising what that meant.

"I love you too Rey, ab toh ek saal se bolrahi hu!" He extra wide smile widens further and the girls all aww in chorus while the guys start singing,

"Kaate nahi katte ye din ye raat, kehni thi tumse jo dil ki baat, lo aaj me kehta hu.. I Love you.."

Covering his embarassment, Swayam asks everyone to walk out for a break once they have wished them, giving the couple some alone time. He passes blushing Rey a look that says more than his unsaid congratulations and Rey smiles back a thankyou as the brother brisks his way out before his possessive side came alive again. Sharon sees Taarey laugh as she exits.

"Taani I can't tell you how happy I am, tum yaha aise.."

"Kyu surprise dena sirf aapko allowed hai?"

"Well tumne obviously mere kisi bhi surprise se better surprise dediya hai toh ab Mai kya bolsakta hu.."

"Thankyou chhod ke kuch bhi"

"I am utterly greatful to you meri jaan" he proclaims and goes down on one knee with arms extended wide to his side and she laughs.

-----------

"Guys meet my friend, Rasi" she says as the girl beside her waves to them.

"Rassi?" Nil asks as the other boys begin pulling an invisible rope in the air making Taani and Aashi laugh out loud as the others just roll their eyes. Rasi immediately says,

"Rasika, mera naam Rasika hai please wahi rehne do ye iski tarah corrupt  mat karo.." she gives Taani a look.

"Rey ke saath hoke Taani bhi cheeze corrupt karni lagi hai" Nil whispers prompting loud laughs and a stern glare, from Swayam ofcourse. To escape he walks up to Rasika and introduces himself in style, no doubt just beginning to flirt.

------------

She gets him a bowl full of warm and syrupy moong dal halwa. Not only was it perfect for the season, but also the moment. It was her answer to the vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce he brought her the day she revealed the truth to him. It was her love for him, expressed through his favourite dessert. What is it about desserts that make them so special? she wondered. Desserts are so much more than just sweetness on the tongue. They're like holding warmth in this cold weather, like swallowing comfort in tough times. They're the simplest rewards we give oneself, in the form of instant happy hormones. Bonus: Most desserts have happy memories to go with, like that ice cream and now this halwa.

"I love you" he says, taking the bowl from her.

"I love you too," she replies, "ab toh ek saal se bolrahi hu!" and giggles.

He eats two spoons before handing the bowl back to her.

"Mai performance ke baad khaunga Taani, ye tum lelo" but she's already digging into the halwa before he can complete so he just shakes his head, swats her head and walks on laughing. She makes a face for a split second before bringing her focus back to the bowl and sits with Rasi.

Tauji was proud of Taani for how she had been working and learning. Mumbai, he noticed, always had a good influence on her - everytime she came back from there she learnt more. He was sharing this with Swayam who just smiled. The grind of city life, of new friendship and lost love had all helped her grow. Rey and Taani had both helped each other get better in multiple ways and they seemed happy, what more could he ask for them!

----------

He was seeing her after so long and couldn't spend time with her properly, couldn't kiss her and hold her and just be with her peacefully, this bugged him. Earlier he was preparing for the performance and now they were at a launch event where most people knew Taani was engaged. He really wanted to just sit close to her and tell her so much and here he was having to maintain the 'I'm-nothing-but-a-friend-distance'. The atmosphere was all young love and romance, in tune with the theme and this added to his desperation. She looked great in her short black dress and he was tempted to walk over to her and crush her in his arms, lift her away, somewhere no one would bother them.

-----------

Raatein farebi - ruk ja zara saans le bhi,
Hai bekasi toh mujhe bhi,
You be all over me,
I'll be all over you,
And I know chaahe ye tu bhi..

The intensity of the room collectively rose as the dancers came together, each one with their own vibe and passion firing up the atmosphere. The room went dark, lights focusing on the performers. The stage was lit up to look like a bar, with counters and glasses, high stools and purple laser lights that lit up their shiny costumes. The act began with different groups that entered, the tension between them, the looks the couple threw at each other, lip biting, smirking and flirting. Swaron were the lead pair, their chemistry clearly visible, it was just another handsome hunk and popular chick romance, and it seemed to be working well with the crowd.

The performance ends with a bang and everyone disperses, accepting compliments, eating and dancing. The song plays again after a while and everyone appreciates the passion, while two lovebirds go live it..

Saari, saari meri bekarari,
Kehti mujhe ke aaj doob jaane de
Ke aaj bhool jaane de,
Baaki baatein peene baad..

They entered her room. The loud base from songs still shook the air. She closed the door and his intense gaze landed on her in a way she hadn't seen it before. There was sexual tension between them, all the distance now could only be balanced out by being close, extremely close. He walked two steps placed his phone on the bed and she followed, he turned suddenly, taking her by her arms, pinning her to wall. His left palm climbs up to her face, pushing behind her hair, caressing first her cheek and then sensuously, her neck. She was dressed differently today and her heavy breath added to his desire. She couldn't break his gaze, couldn't look away, couldn't feel shy in the intensity of that moment. His arm slid down to her shoulder, his face bent to kiss the crook of her neck and he felt her moan extremely softly, which just intensified his passion. His right palm which was on her arm slid to the back of her palm slowly, making sure she felt it's the journey, like a feather moving across her goosebumps, increasing their heartbeats. He kissed his way up to her chin and moved away taking in her lips with his eyes before his lips could. His hand that was now caressing her fingers suddenly came across a cool metal strip. He held her finger, her warmth suddenly cut off from his palm and realised, this was her engagement ring. The moment hit him hard as he was taken back to the engagement, the moment she became someone elses and paused. She felt him stop, saw his expressions change, his face move behind and took her other hand across his back, holding him close and removed his hand from her finger, only to take off the ring, and throw it aside on the table. His hands hold her waist, just to make sure she was really there and she realises. They had both seen some real nightmares! She hoists her head to match his face, cups his face with her now ring free hand and captures his lips in hers, softly kissing them. She sloppily caresses his lips with her own and he closes his eyes realising their lips just met, after all this time. He pulls her closer, kissing her back, caressing her curves, holding her tight.

As she stood there kissing him, her mind could think up just one thought, them together, happily enjoying their time at the party, missing each other when away and then this kiss, she could only ever dream of all of this. She threads her fingers through his hair, remembering her dreams of meeting her prince charming, being with him, loving him, and then just a while ago, that of kissing him. Their first kiss gave her a strong thought, a gut feeling, an exclamation, a declaration, a strong faith in the idea that dreams do come true, Taani, she addresses herself, as unreal as they may seem, reality is even more unpredictable. Dreams and reality are hence perfectly compatible. Her mind laughed at the word, compatibility, not very long ago she held that word as an impenetrable shield between her and her love. He had convinced her to let it go. There was so much to think about but now, right now, this moment, his lips were on hers and that all she wanted to focus on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I know I've been gone for a while but I really wanted to make the last chapter good and this is my nth attempt at it, hope it's half decent. Posting it since I don't think waiting is helping anymoreπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The title is from Yahin hoon main, same song kyuki wo issi chapter ka first half haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also thankyou everyone for reading this and genuinely sharing your opinion about it. Shall see y'all soon. Toodles!❀️

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manveer123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome 

I loved it 😍 β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€β€β€β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€β€β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€

manveer123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome 

I loved it 😍 β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€β€β€β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€β€β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€β€β€β€β€

Trisha49 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: manveer123

Awesome 

I loved it 😍 β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€β€β€β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€β€β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’—β€β€β€β€β€

Thankyou🌻

atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi there!

Awesome update ❣️

Really loved the surprise and the song was swoon worthyπŸŒ πŸ’«βœ¨β˜„οΈ

Happy anniversary to them😁😍

Trisha49 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: atulaya_taarey

Hi there!

Awesome update ❣️

Really loved the surprise and the song was swoon worthyπŸŒ πŸ’«βœ¨β˜„οΈ

Happy anniversary to them😁😍

Helloo

Thanks sweetheart!

Yeah I kinda got the song stuck in my head so here we areπŸ˜‚

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Rey Vishesh ke naam pe jealous hua ya usse sachme bura laga for him. As Taani is technically still his fiance but she is going to leave him for Rey. I think the latter, but first imagine karke maze aa rahe hai, just like Swayam. Also, Swayam going tu hi mera jiju hai....yaar jijaji aur saale sahab wala convo yaad aaya. Beech beech mein D3 ko bohot miss karti hoon mein!

That song❀️ I love Papon's voice in the song. Abhi voh loop pe sunne waali mein.

D3 is getting good deals. That's good to know. Warna kab tak bechaare birthday parites and weddings mein perform karte rehte?πŸ˜›

Oh fu*k! It all happened in a year's span. Shit I had let this info slip by.smiley3 Overall 2 saal mein kya jhand hui thi bhaisahab ki lifeπŸ˜†

That end❀️ Finally they are together❀️

Yaar......

Such a beautiful story.

To be honest I wanted more, but then again my more is like having a minimum of 50 chapters so..πŸ€ͺ

I loved the concept from the start and I'm glad you didn't just leave it as a one shot!

Keep writing😳

Trisha49 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Rey Vishesh ke naam pe jealous hua ya usse sachme bura laga for him. As Taani is technically still his fiance but she is going to leave him for Rey. I think the latter, but first imagine karke maze aa rahe hai, just like Swayam. Also, Swayam going tu hi mera jiju hai....yaar jijaji aur saale sahab wala convo yaad aaya. Beech beech mein D3 ko bohot miss karti hoon mein!

That song❀️ I love Papon's voice in the song. Abhi voh loop pe sunne waali mein.

D3 is getting good deals. That's good to know. Warna kab tak bechaare birthday parites and weddings mein perform karte rehte?πŸ˜›

Oh fu*k! It all happened in a year's span. Shit I had let this info slip by.smiley3 Overall 2 saal mein kya jhand hui thi bhaisahab ki lifeπŸ˜†

That end❀️ Finally they are together❀️

Yaar......

Such a beautiful story.

To be honest I wanted more, but then again my more is like having a minimum of 50 chapters so..πŸ€ͺ

I loved the concept from the start and I'm glad you didn't just leave it as a one shot!

Keep writing😳

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Honestly Reyamm❀️❀️❀️❀️

Yaar freaking Papon is pyaar and taht song is so intense 🌹🌹🌹

Midway through this story I was like arey Papon ka koi Gaana chapter title nahi Bana abtak and then meko story ka title yaad aayaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Duniya ke saare ups and downsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh my god 50! Behen ye toh matlab.. haha kaafi time hai utna karneko Abhi

Thankyou ❀️❀️

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely Taarey rocks πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They split up, they came back together. All part of learning to be in a relationship.