Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Something’s changed. Both of them know it somehow. It’s so beautifully done ❤️
That whole track.was handled really really well 👏 And even KSG in his iv mentioned that there Asad realized ki he is falling for her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Something’s changed. Both of them know it somehow. It’s so beautifully done ❤️
That whole track.was handled really really well 👏 And even KSG in his iv mentioned that there Asad realized ki he is falling for her
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Okay, I chew my words back. Asad 🤗 Basss I need to see when Vikrant Massey will come 🤪who will my heart go Dhak Dhak for.
I can say U will know VM and SJ were like thick friends but no lover vibes from them....devar bhabhi jaise hee raha unka rishta but u have your own POV...
Excited to hear ur version as well abhi toh bahut kuch baki hai ASYA ka..
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
🤣🤣🤣 Oh God, Mr. Bond is so hilarious after that.
BTW, I like how she is smitten with his six pack 🤣
Yeh toh kuch bhi nhi, u will see possessive zoya in tanveer's track 🤣"kyu mr khan, aapko kya sirf taanu k haath k banye bread jam pasand hai" 🤣🤣
Seems like BM, khan mansion me shift ho gya hia ☺️🤣
buss there is no return from here. 😆Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I reached Mangalpur. Bhaggu 😭
iske bahut baad ayega woh. But even he is a delight but later on you will hate him so much and Zoyaan 🤣 you will hate yourself for asking Zoyaan 🤣Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Okay, I chew my words back. Asad 🤗 Basss I need to see when Vikrant Massey will come 🤪who will my heart go Dhak Dhak for.
BMed this thread ✅
Gul e Nagma ❤️Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Something’s changed. Both of them know it somehow. It’s so beautifully done ❤️
it's his favourite track of QH only because Asad realises his love for Zoya 🤗♥️Originally posted by: MayurChan
That whole track.was handled really really well 👏 And even KSG in his iv mentioned that there Asad realized ki he is falling for her
i am telling you Tatti, this Chatterjee will be just so badly trolled 🤣Originally posted by: MayurChan
I can say U will know VM and SJ were like thick friends but no lover vibes from them....devar bhabhi jaise hee raha unka rishta but u have your own POV...
Excited to hear ur version as well abhi toh bahut kuch baki hai ASYA ka..