Originally posted by: manzilmukul
And, I am loving their first meeting 😭
I loved that image first meet wala where Bajaj was amused and confused and Pre was breathing fire....red and black ka best amalgamation Milan ya joh bhi...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
And, I am loving their first meeting 😭
I loved that image first meet wala where Bajaj was amused and confused and Pre was breathing fire....red and black ka best amalgamation Milan ya joh bhi...
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I started watching QH bas ab yehi baki tha 🤪😭
This is called I lost it Syndrome 🤣
its better you read some Sheikh's stories
i am getting addicted to it
btw have you seen picture of sheikh humdan god he's effing handsome and what not
and he's a poet too known his pen name fazza
Originally posted by: MayurChan
Aamna ka face dekhke ke meko ab bhi sirf Thoda sa pyaar hua hai gaana yaad aata hai
Pata nahi kyu 😆
🤣🤣🤣 True, lol.
BEAUTY ☺️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
but i am in a mood 😆
Talk to your hand then 😆
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
its better you read some Sheikh's stories
i am getting addicted to it
btw have you seen picture of sheikh humdan god he's effing handsome and what not
and he's a poet too known his pen name fazza
Lol, let me do that
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
🤣🤣🤣 True, lol.
I was singing the same song on repeat only those few lines pata nahi kyu...must be because of the discussion on another thread.
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I started watching QH bas ab yehi baki tha 🤪😭
This is called I lost it Syndrome 🤣
Kahan tak hua aapka abhi...?
Originally posted by: MayurChan
I loved that image first meet wala where Bajaj was amused and confused and Pre was breathing fire....red and black ka best amalgamation Milan ya joh bhi...
True, they had this strange vibe. She was like a Dodo yapping her sob story and this shark couldn’t be more amused. 😆 He was like yeah, wait till you hear more 🤣