Ariya OS contest(3ed prompt given) - Page 16

Posted: 4 years ago

Pacifying Her

He took a deep breath and started running as fast as his injured body parts allow.He couldn’t believe this is happening with him. How the hell HE, being ETF Chief himself, got trapped here?? Trust Arjun to put everyone’s life in danger.Once he came out from this condition, he will make sure that Arjun Suryakant Rawte pays back with his life.

Arjun looked at the pacing girl in front of him trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Just some time ago he was discussing something with her and now one phone call, and she behaves as if hell hounds are after her. 

Riya!! What’s the matter? He asked looking at his wife of 5 days. Yes!! This girl in front of him is no ordinary girl. She is his wife, ACP Riya Arjun Suryankant Rawte. He doesn’t even know her that well to pacify her when she is this annoyed. 

Arjun and Riya got married 5 days ago in a lavish ceremony. Theirs is an arrange marriage. Arjun and Sameer, Riya’s brother are best of friends and Arjun’s mother selected Riya for him when she met Riya in Sameer’s birthday party.

Bhai is missing. Arjun got the shock of his life listening to her. Is she even serious? How can Sameer go missing? This is not possible. He called Sameer but there is just one response “out of service area”. Where the hell is that moron? Wait!! All of a sudden Arjun remembered about his prank on Sameer. Shit!! Shit!! He totally forgot about it. He gulped and looked at Riya tensed. If she got to know about his prank on her brother, she will skin him alive. Oh god!!

Sameer gritted his teeth cleaning up his wounds. Let him meet that idiot BFF of his,what the hell does he think of himself? Its true that they both pull pranks on each other, but this time this Arjun crossed all his limits. 

What!! He snapped picking up his phone call. Where are you? He felt his blood boil hearing Arjun’s voice. Let me come back then I will tell you where am I. He said in a deadly voice and heard him take a deep breath. He cut the call feeling irritated.This Arjun deserves to be tortured.

All of a sudden Sameer got an idea and his face broke into an evil grin. Now who will save you from Riya’s anger ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte?

Riya couldn’t believe what she is hearing. Her husband almost got her brother killed? What the hell!! 

Riyaaaa…… what the hell are youdoing? Arjun shouted looking at Riya horrified. He couldn’t believe she is doing this.

You deserve this only. How dare you hurt my brother!! She glared at him and Arjun sighed irritated. That was a prank Riya. He said looking at her pleading. Which could have killed him. Riya glared at her husband and shut the door of the ETF interrogation room with a bang.

Arjun couldn’t believe his luck. He had just came out wearing his bathing robe when Riya stormed inside the room shouting his name. As soon as she saw him she dragged him here to ETF office and handcuffed him to this interrogation room.

He wondered how stupid he could have been to end up there. Only a few months ago,he used to be in the same room, interrogating the hardest of criminals. Now? He was at the opposite end of the table, handcuffed to one of its legs. 

And to top of it he doesn’t even know his crime. Just great!!

What a pleasant surprise!! Arjun glared at the man in front of him. Now you are going to spend the whole night here as I spent whole night in the forest. Sameer said glaring at him . Yaar that was not intentional. Arjun looked at Sameer pleading and Sameer grinned telling Riya to keep an eye on him. 

Riya sighed looking at her brother’s happiness seeing Arjun in handcuffs. These both will make her mad one day. She is so confused by their antics. Who will say that they are ETF chief and second-in-command?? Idiots!! 

She went to the interrogation room only to see Arjun sitting on the floor with a sad look. She tried not to laugh looking at him. She smirked feeling like teasing him some more. Though their marriage is arranged but in last 6 months she has fallen in love with him. But he has no idea about it.

Riya let me come out sweetheart!! Riya heard his pleading voice and smirked to himself. She switched off the CCTVs of interrogation room and then went inside with a stern face. So Mr. Rawte, why did you send Mr. Rathore to forest? She asked trying to stifle her laugh looking at Arjun’s almost horrified face. Riya it was a prank yaar. He said looking at her pleading and she turned around trying to compose herself.  

Arjun looked at her tensed but then he felt something. It doesn’t feel like she is angry with him.Then why….? 

His eyes widened seeing her pulling all the shutters up. What is going on?? Is she planning to kill him? He gulped looking at her nervously. Only god can save him now. 

How dare you Rawte? She grabbed his collar and looked at him spitting fire from her eyes. Arjun looked at her almost horrified. Riya listen to me. I didn’t do this intentionally I swear…Arjun looked at Riya pleading but she just gritted her teeth annoyed. Arjun felt like banging his head on the wall right now.  The hell you didn’t. She shouted glaring at him and he tried to move back slightly but in vain. What to do now? I will kill you. Riya shouted grabbing his neck and he closed his eyes tightly. No!! Please!!Riya!! He shouted and waited with baited breath for his doom. 

He opened his eyes shocked hearing her laugh. What the hell is going on?? Arjun looked at her baffled only to realize that she was playing a prank on him all along. So Mrs. Rawte want to play. He smirked looking at her.

How could you do this with me Riya? Arjun asked looking at Riya sadly and she turned to look at him startled.

Excuse me? Riya looked at him confused.  

I trusted you and I felt guilty but you hurt me Riya. Arjun said and Riya felt bad seeing his condition. She was just playing a prank on him, she never thought he will feel this bad. How could you ? He asked looking at her with tears in his eyes and she looked at him wide eyed. 

He is crying? She sat beside him on the floor of the interrogation room. Ar…Arjun, I was just joking. Riya said looking at Arjun’s face pleading but he just looked away from her trying not to burst out laughing.

Though she is an exceptional officer but  she is too emotional for her own good. Still who gave you the right to play with my feelings?Arjun asked glaring at her and then looked away trying to act as if he is severely hurt.

Riya looked at him feeling pathetic.  Sorry!! She said with tears in her eyes and Arjun looked at her baffled. She got up ready to leave but Arjun just pulled her to him grabbing her wrist and Riya looked at Arjun confused.

What do you think, only you can play pranks? Arjun asked looking at Riya grinning and she looked at him with wide eyes. 

Riya couldn’t believe what she is seeing. Arjun Rawte, pulled a prank on her?? Arjun looked at Riya only to see her looking away from him. So now she is angry with him? Oh!! So you are angry with me??Arjun asked looking at Riya smirking while she just looked at his handcuffed hand irritated. She took out the key from her clutch and then opened his handcuff while Arjun smiled looking at her. Though he never wanted to get married but now he really thinks that she is the best thing that can ever happen to him.

Why did you do that? I felt really bad looking at you like that, and you were just faking it? Riya glared at Arjun and got up from the floor preparing to leave the interrogation room. Arjun looked at her startled. Shit!! She is actually angry with him. Sweetheart! He said trying to pacify her as he knows very well that she will become extremely dangerous. Don’t sweetheart me! She snapped at him and he ran to her as soon as he saw Riya trying to leave the room. He looked around and finally found the remote of the room’s lock. He clicked the button  and Riya glared at him as the room gets locked. 

Riya!! Riya looked away seeing Arjun coming towards her. She hated him when he calls her like this. Her heart becomes wild hearing this voice of him. He can see that he owns her heart. How and when she has no idea but unknowingly in last 6 months she has become his and he has become hers.

Sorry jaan!! Arjun pulled Riya to him by her waist and she looked away trying to act annoyed but her heart is beating really hard. He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling a current running through her body. She opened her eyes only to see Arjun looking  at her intensely before he bridged the gap between them kissing her almost wildly.

What the hell!! Sameer shouted looking at the scene in front of him. God!! His eyes are infected for whole life now. Before he just had to bear their eye locks and loving looks to each other but now all this is just over the top for him. Shameless people!! He muttered leaving  the ETF office annoyed. Thank god they had the decency to switch off the CCTV cameras. 

Wow so beautiful.. It was like a short movie

@annie2248 wonderful os dear luvd it

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

@ariyabestfan superb os dear luvd it

Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 4 years ago

@annie2248

Awesome os

Lol prank ke chakkar me patni naraz ho gayi but maan bhi gayi fir😆

@ariyabestfan

Awesome os

Never thought interrogation can be so romantic and hot😉😳

@ariyabestfan

loved it

awesome

@annie2248

good one

loved it

@annie

Lovely OS 

Arjun plays a prank on Sameer and he uses Riya to get even with him but dono khud ka romance chalu kar dete hai

@ariyabestfan

Amazing OS

Arjun is arrested for killing Sikandar but Riya comes in and gives all the proofs. Oh god...dono bas ek dusre ki interrogation kiye jaa rahe hai.