Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Batul22

Btw what abt chloe tesse and all other friends of Ridzi in London..  haven't heard from them since long.. like their reaction on proposal and engagement..

We will hear from them soon, don't worry. It would've gotten too messy to have them in this one also so I didn't show them. But, rest assured, we'll be hearing from them soon! :)

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniyapatel

IT WAS LOVELY UPDATE...This part brought tears in my eyes...Finally AR ki engagement mein ho gaya..Une pyaar k rishtey ko ek naam mil gaya...

Bahot kuch face krne k baad AR ki life mein ye moment aaya hai...Jb bhi dono ne apne pyaar k rishtey ko koi naam dena chaha tb koi na koi prob aayee hai...Is baat ka dar to Armaan k dil dimag mein bhi baith chuka tha tabhi to usne Riddhima ko propose krne mein der ki...

Lekin ab sbkuch sahi hua...Finally AR ko unki khushi mili...Really really really happy for them...

The Armaan Malik har kisi pe prank khelta hai uski hi engagement mein ekdum right time pe bada accha prank khela Rahool ne....

Lekin agr sachme vo engagement ring bhool jaata to aaj to uska last day tha hehehe...

AR moment was awesome...Dono ko ek dusre k saath thoda time chahiye hi tha...Rahool bada hi smart ho gaya hai...

Loveeed n enjoyed the part very very very very very very very very much....Thanks for the pm...Waiting for the next part..❤️

Sanuuuuuuuuuu! Hiiiiii!! Awww! I teared up while writing this too! I'm so glad it resonated so deeply with you.

AR have been through a lot to get where they are and I am so happy that they're finally moving on in life together and are happy. It's what they deserve. They're so happy, as is everyone else and they all just bring me so much joy! <333

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitrika12

Well where to start 

Firstly congratulations 🤗 on 5th thread 

& Secondly sorry I didn't get read the FF since 2 yrs & tq u for pm 

& Since I lost the track upto where I read & I'm missing DMG  badly also 

So I decided to read from starting

This FF has everything that one expects from DMG it has really filled a void to extent of missing DMG

& From starting I love the way Armaan had bought back Anjali 

Loved the bond b/w rahul & ridz

Loved the way ridz is supportive of Armaan in not taking relationship next level too fastly

Ahhhh I so wanted the college reunion of Armaan 

Glad it happened loved the way the ridz stood up for Rahul & trusted the Armaan also & this also helped ramusk which I wanted badly to happen

Ahhh again our hero aur heroine ka story rula diya sab yaad Kara diya 

& Finally as always humara hero sabko ullu banake ridz Ko propose kardia 

Gang Goa trip is best 

They giving surprise party

& Engagement toh wowwww 

Yaar sab emotions feel karvaya 

It's like I'm feeling every damn emotions I laughed out loud on muski dialogues I was laughing like idiot 

It's great story 😍❤️🤧

Now I'm eagerly waiting for wedding episodes

Awww! Start se read kiya? Wow! I'm so glad you had fun reading it still. Warna starting mein itni bhi achchi nahi thi. :p

But... This story means a lot to me and I'm so very happy that you appreciate it! Thank you for loving it so much!! <3

DMGThings thumbnail

I'm sorry if I missed replying to any of y'all! This got a little out of hand and with having to stop midway after every few comments broke the flow so I might've missed one or two. Just know that I really, really, really appreciate all of you and all the love you give me and this story! Thank you so much!!

DMGThings thumbnail

Previously On…

The AR Engagement.

Chapter 96

"This is so unfair!" Riddhima cribbed petulantly, falling on her bed. 

"I agree," Armaan said, laying down beside her. 

After a tussle for space, the two were comfortably snuggled together. 

"Lekin… Yeh kya baat hui? Humaari shaadi ki baat ho rahi hai aur hum hi participate nahi kar sakte? Arreeee! Aise thodi hota hai!" Riddhima ranted. "Matlab… Woh log sab decide kar lenge toh hum kya karenge? Bas baithke dekhte rahenge? Meri shaadi hai! Mujhe har cheez mein involved rehna hai!"

Armaan laughed at his fiancee. Fiancee. Riddhima was now his fiancee. Not his girlfriend. His fiancee. Wow. He'd never even anticipated the impact this change would have. He'd always thought that the only difference in their relationship post the wedding would be that they'd be living together. But, that wasn't it. They weren't even married yet, but being engaged had changed their relationship in so many subtle yet meaningful ways, for them, and for the world. 

It had only been a day since the official ceremony, and while most of the morning at the hospital had been spent receiving congratulations from their colleagues at work, Armaan had noticed the change in their temperament towards him and Riddhima as a couple. The fact that they were together wasn't hidden from anyone in the hospital, and that had been the subject matter a lot of gossip for the staff, the rumour mill always buzzing with something or the other, the typical case with any workplace. But, they'd always ignored it, knowing that they had far too many well wishers as compared to the few who indulged in this pettiness. But now, even they'd looked at the couple differently. There had been an acceptance visible in them, even if it was hesitant. 

There had also been the fact that people seemed to have stopped taking their names individually. It was always Armaan and Riddhima now. It made Armaan so much more happier than he cared to admit. 

But of course, the hospital environment, and their friends' teasing aside, there had been a shift in their relationship as well. Armaan could feel it in everything. It was just so much more now. Everything was more. He didn't think he could explain in words just what he was feeling, but he knew it was more, and it was deeper. 

"Armaan!!" Riddhima whined, snuggling closer to him, bringing him out of his musings. 

"Haan, Basket," he replied indulgently, softly running his hands up and down her back in an effort to soothe her. 

"Hum wahaan neeche sabke saath kyu nahi baith sakte?" She asked him. The Guptas, Malliks, Rais, and the gang had all assembled at the Gupta Mansion to finalize the dates for the wedding before Billy & Ananya left for Delhi. A meeting that Armaan & Riddhima had promptly been kicked out of, stating that they'd be summoned later. 

"Chodo na," he told her. "Unn logon ko karne do yeh saare boring kaam."

"Armaan! Humaari shaadi tumhe boring lagti hai?" Riddhima asked, swatting his back. 

"Ow!" Armaan cried. "Tum bohot zor se maarti ho, yaar. Thoda kam force use kiya karo. Warna logon ko lagega kaisi zaalim biwi mili hai mujhe."

"Armaan!" Riddhima scolded, but her heart was not in it, having melted at the use of the word 'biwi' just as Armaan had been expecting. He gave her a knowing smirk that caused her to blush and hide her face in his chest. 

"Waise, Basket," he whispered in her ear. 

"Hmmmm?" She mumbled. 

"Tumne socha agar humaari arranged marriage hui hoti toh?" He asked casually. 

"Toh?" Riddhima wondered. 

"Toh… Shayad hum aaj pehli baar mil rahe hote," Armaan replied.

"Haan," she agreed. "Aur?"

"Aur?" Armaan prompted. At her nod, he sat up, pulling her up with him. "Aur… Wahi typical Bollywood movies ke hero aur heroine ki tarah behave kar rahe hote. I mean… Tum. Tum mujhe dekhke sharmaati. Poore time floor ko dekhti rehti. Jab humein ek doosre ko jaan'ne kehte, alag baat karne bhejte, toh tum ek question bhi nahi poochti."

"Achcha?" Riddhima probed. 

"Uh… Haan!" Armaan answered. 

She poked him with his elbow making him yelp. "Yaar! Abhi kaha na! Dheere maara karo. Please!"

"Waise… Iss meeting mein tum kya kar rahe hote?" She asked him finally. 

"Main? Main toh hamesha ki tarah super cool aur happening hota. Tum sharmaati aur main tumhe dekhta rehta…" He said. 

"Achcha? Aur?" She probed further. 

"Aur kya? Bas turant shaadi ke liye haan keh deta," he told her. 

"Kyu?" She questioned. 

"Kyu kya kyu? Obviously haan keh deta," he said. Turning to her, he took her hands in his, running his fingers along her engagement ring. "Kyuki… I'm sure hum chaahe kisi bhi situation mein mile hote… mujhe tumse pehli nazar mein hi pyaar ho jaata. Jaise uss din basketball court pe hua tha."

"Armaan!" Riddhima whispered, blushing. She immediately hugged him. Armaan smiled and hugged her back, wrapping his arms around her as if hiding her away from the rest of the world. 

"I love you," she murmured against his chest. 

"I love you, too," he replied, kissing the top of her head. 

"Waise… Don't you think ki humein sun'na chahiye ki yeh log kya baat kar rahe hain?" Armaan asked a few moments later, curiosity getting the better of him. "After all, humaari shaadi hai. Humein toh pata hona chahiye na!"

Riddhima looked up from her hiding place in his chest and smiled. "Yes!" She knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for long. He might project that he didn't care what happened as long as they got married, but truth was that he was perhaps more excited than her about the festivities and wanted to be involved in everything at every step.

The two of them tiptoed down the stairs and hid behind the wall, listening intently. Everyone seemed to be talking at once, wanting to be heard over the others, creating a huge chaos. 

"Armaan! Armaan!! Armaan!!!" Riddhima whisper shouted, calling him continuously. 

"Kya hai?" He asked, irritated. 

"Kya baat ho rahi hai?" She questioned. 

"Tum sun'ne dogi toh bataunga na! Waise bhi yeh log itna shor machaa rahe hain… Achche se sunaayi nahi de raha!" Armaan cribbed. 

"Kya sun'ne ki baat ho rahi hai?" Padma Mumma asked, standing behind them. 

"Shucks!" Armaan mumbled. "Aaj toh gaye!"

Armaan & Riddhima looked at each other with a look that clearly said they were done for and turned around to face her, but not before holding onto each other's hands. Tightly. 

Padma was looking at both of them, waiting for them to explain what was going on. After a minor scuffle about who would be the one to talk, Riddhima pushed Armaan forward and took a step back, leaving him with no other option than to talk. 

"Hi… Hi, Mumma!" He fumbled, trying to melt her with his puppy eyes. 

"Hi, Armaan," Padma replied. "Toh… kyuki obviously… Riddhima ne yeh decide kiya hai ki tum spokesperson ho… kya explanation hai tumhaare paas? Tum dono ko room mein rehne kaha tha na?"

"Mumma… Woh bas… Hum… hum… Pa… Pa… Paani lene aa rahe the," Armaan stuttered. 

"Paani lene?" Padma asked. Armaan nodded eagerly. 

"Iss tarah… Deewar ke peeche?" She continued questioning. Armaan started to nod… But remembering her question quickly shook his head. 

"Armaan… Riddhima…" She reprimanded. 

"Mumma!!" Armaan whined. "Yeh toh galat haina. Humaari shaadi hai aur aap log humein hi participate karne nahi de rahe. Not fair!"

"Abhi batati hu main tujhe not fair," Padma replied, tweaking his ears. 

"Mummaaaaa!" Armaan cried. "Bohot dard ho raha hai! Chodo!!"

Hearing his scream, Nani shouted, "Padma! Kya hua? Kiski awaaz thi? Aur tu jabse kahaan hai?"

"Bas aayi, Maa!" Padma replied. Turning to Armaan & Riddhima, she added, "Chalo ab dono!"

"Look who I found!" Padma announced pulling the couple into the living room with her. "Yeh dono wahaan… Deewar ke peeche khade hoke humaari baatein sunn rahe the."

Everyone took one look at them and burst out laughing. 

"YES!" Rahul cheered after checking his watch. "Main jeet gaya. Chalo. Sabke sab izzat se paise nikalo."

The gang made a face but everyone dutifully reached into their pockets, paying Rahul. 

"Yeh kya tha?" Riddhima asked. 

"Just a harmless little bet, Riddhu," Rahul informed her. "That I won, by the way!"

"No need to be so smug!" Anjali called out, making a face. 

"Awwww!" Rahul sang, hugging her. "It's okay, Anjy. Kisi din… Shayad, tum bhi jeet jao!"

"What was the bet even on?" Armaan asked. 

"Kuch nahi, Hero," Muskaan answered. "Bas humne iss baat pe bet lagayi ki tum dono kitne time mein neeche aaoge humaari jasoosi karne. Aur Rahul ki timing sabse nazdeek wali thi. 1 hour. Toh woh jeet gaya."

"Tum log kitne kamine ho, yaar!" Armaan exclaimed. "Iss baat pe bhi bet?"

"Tumhi se seekha hai," was Anjali's swift comeback. 

"Kya, yaar, Armaan?!?! Tu 10 minute ruk ke nahi aa sakta tha? Aata toh main jeet jaata na! 1.5 hours kaha tha maine!" Atul cribbed causing everyone to crack up once again. 

"Well, at least hum yeh nahi keh sakte ki humaare dost humein jaante hi nahi hain," Riddhima commented, still giggling. 

"Hmmmm… yeh toh hai," Armaan agreed. Turning to the gang, he added, "Tum sabne kuch decide kiya ya bas yahaan baithke argue kar rahe ho jabse?"

"Of course decide kiya hai, Armaan," Shubhankar butt in. 

"Haan. Tujhe kya lagta hai? Hum yahaan baithe gappe maar rahe hain?" Billy questioned offended. 

"Baakiyon ka toh pata nahi, lekin aap toh definitely yehi kar rahe ho," Armaan answered. 

Billy just harrumphed, but chose not to comment. 

"Tum sab shaant baithoge?" Nani asked authoratitively, making everyone go silent. "Good. Armaan, Riddhima," she addressed the couple, "Aao. Baitho yahaan," she said, patting the spot next to her on the sofa. 

"Dekho," she explained, "ab kyuki sagai ho gayi hai, toh hum sab chaahte hain ki shaadi bhi jald se jald ho jaaye. Pehle ki tarah hum intezaar karke time waste nahi karna chaahte. Lekin humein pata hi ki abhi agle mahine tum sabke specialization exams bhi hain, isliye hum shaadi abhi turant nahi karwana chaahte. Tum sab February mein achche se exam dedo, uske baad ki date final karenge. Theek hai?"

"Jee, Nani," the couple chorussed. 

"Great!" Ananya cheered. "Toh… Waise toh humne 3 dates shortlist kar di hain. Agar tum dono ki koi preference ho toh bata do.10th March, 16th April, 5th May, and there's also 22nd July… lekin koi bhi July tak wait nahi karna chaahta, toh please woh date rehne do," she told them. 

“Jab aap logon ne sab decide kar liya hai... Toh aap humse pooch kyu rahe hain?” Armaan asked sarcastically. “I’m sure aap logon ne koi date already sochke rakhi hai.”

“Armaan!” Nani responded. “Itne bhi bure nahi hai hum. Humne yeh saari dates Pandit Ji se nikalwayi hain, lekin final faisla tum dono ka. Jab tum dono bologe tabhi karenge.”

“Pakka promise?” Riddhima asked.

“Pakka promise,” Nani replied.

“Aur agar maine 22 July kaha toh?” She asked.

“Riddhiiiiii!” Billy cried, sounding like a little kid instead of the 50 year old that he was. “Tu kyu humein itna wait karana chaahti hai?” He whined. “Please! Abhi toh sirf January hai! 7 months rukna padega! Jaldi ki koi date bol de! Please!!”

“Billy!” Ananya reprimanded. “Tum chup raho!” Turning to Riddhima, she added, “Riddhi, sach mein hum utna wait nahi karna chaahte. Lekin agar tujhe woh date pasand hai, toh woh hi date.”

“Mom!” Riddhima exclaimed. “You’re the best,” she said, hugging Ananya sideways.

“Lo. Saara pyaar toh inke liye hi hai. Main bas… bechaara. Kisi ko value nahi hai meri,” Armaan cribbed.

“Tumhaare andar value karne jaisa hai hi kya?” Riddhima asked rhetorically, still hugging Ananya who laughed.

“Hawww! Dekha Mumma? Yeh hamesha mere saath aise hi karti hai!” He complained to Padma.

Padma couldn’t help but smile at his cuteness. She hugged him and said, “Main hoon na! Tu inhe rehne de. Yeh Riddhima toh hai hi aisi. Mera Armaan best hai, mujhe pata hai.”

Armaan grinned at her words and poked his tongue out at Riddhima, mature adult that he was. 

“Riddhi… tu sach mein July tak rukna chahti hai?” Ananya asked, this time completely serious.

Riddhima looked up at Armaan and immediately denied. “Nahi! Woh toh main bas aapko aise hi tease kar rahi thi,” she told Ananya.

Yes, 22nd July was a very special date for both her and Armaan, because they’d confessed to each other that day on that hill top, but it was too damn far away. She wouldn’t be able to wait that long to be married to Armaan. No way!

“Awwww! Kitni jaldi haina shaadi ki?” Nikki teased, causing both Armaan & Riddhima to blush.

“Aur nahi toh kya, Nikki! Inka bas chale toh kal hi karle. Right?” Anjali added.

“Waise… Aunty… inse kya poochna pada hai. Yeh dono aise haina… sabse jaldi waali date hi chose karenge. 10th March. Uss din hi final kar dete hain!” Muskaan declared.

“Nahi!” Both Armaan & Riddhima cried at once.

“Isse jaldi ki date chahiye?” Abhi asked jokingly. “Sorry, but that’s not available!”

“Aur waise bhi… agar hui bhi toh… tayyaari ke liye time toh chahiye na! Sorry, Armaan, Ridz… Lekin tum log 10th March ke pehle ki koi date nahi chose kar sakte!” Atul said, looking all sorts of apologetic.

“Guys! Tum sab 2 minute ke liye shaant ho sakte ho? Humne kab kaha ki 10th March ke pehle ki date chahiye. Jo dates shortlist hui hai, usme se hi batayenge,” Armaan told them. “Tum log bas yahaan baithe - baithe hyper ho rahe ho!”

“Haan! Inn dono ko bolne toh do! Armaan, Riddhima, beta batao… Tum dono ko kaunsi date pasand hai?” Nani asked.

Without missing a beat, both of them replied with 16th April. Then, they looked at each other and Riddhima blushed, looking down making Armaan smile. It was a very special day for them. It was the day of their roka. The day they’d become an official couple. 

“Awww! Roke wale din?” Nikki cooed. “How cute!!”

"See! Maine kaha tha na?" Shashank boasted. "Main jaanta tha yeh dono ke dono 16 April hi chose karenge."

"Haan, haan. Theek hai, Shanky. Iss baar tu jeeta. Agli baar, meri baari," Billy sulked. 

"Aap sabne kya har cheez pe bet lagayi hai?" Riddhima asked. "Yahaan aap sab shaadi ke baare mein baat karne aaye hain ya bas aise stupid bets lagane?"

“Riddhu! Come on! Teri aur Armaan ki finally shaadi ho rahi hai! Itni excitement toh banti haina? Hum sab kabse iss din ka wait kar rahe hain!” Rahul told her. “Tu please ab lecture mat de.”

“Haan, Ridzy! Rahul bilkul theek keh raha hai! You’re getting married! Ahhh! Mujhe toh yakeen hi nahi ho raha!” Anjali cried, pulling Riddhima in for a hug, that was later joined by Nikki, Muskaan, and even Dr. Keerti.

“Toh… 16 April tayy samjhe?” Padma asked out loud. Armaan & Riddhima looked at each other and smiled.

“Bilkul tayy!” Ananya replied.

“Toh phir theek hai. Rasme saari 13 se hi shuru ho jaayengi. Sangeet, Mehendi, Haldi. Itna sab hai,” Nani said.

“Jee, Maa. Bilkul!” Billy agreed. Turning to Shashank he added, “Tab tak meri bahu tere paas chod raha hu. Achche se khayal rakhna uska!”

Everyone teared up on listening to Billy say that. Riddhima ran to him and hugged him tight. “I love you, Dad!” She told him.

“I love you, too, my princess,” Billy replied, hugging her back.

“Chalo! Sabka munh toh meetha karwao, Padma!” Nani ordered.

“Haan, Maa. Abhi laayi,” Padma said.

Hugs and kisses were passed around with Armaan & Riddhima atthe centre of it. And then, Padma brought sweets, making Armaan take the first bite and feeding Riddhima from the same, congratulating both of them, before feeding Nani, Shashank, the Malliks, and then the gang.

The rest of the evening was spent laughing and dancing, everyone happy that Armaan & Riddhima were finally getting married. That night, before Armaan left, Riddhima gave him the tightest hug she’d ever given him, silently promising to love him longer than forever, just as he promised to love her more than always, showering kisses on her entire face. They were going toget married, and neither of them had been happier.

---------------------------------

Finally! An update! Yay!

I'm sorry to have kept y'all waiting. But I hope you like this chapter! We're gonna have so much to do! AR are getting married in 3 months! AHHHHH! THE EXCITEMENT IS REAL! WOOHOO!

Also, Happy AR Reunion Day!! GODS. Can you believe? It's been 9 years since that night at the basketball court. GODS. I'm getting so emosh!

In some world, AR are happily married with kids with Armaan still romancing at every chance he gets and Riddhima reprimanding him. Sochke achcha lagta hai. <3

saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally u updated...Maine aapko inbox mein bhi update k lie msg kiya tha bt lagta hai aap aajkl bahot jyada busy ho...Is baar wait bahot jyada krna pada bt aaj ki date pe update krnek lie Bigggwaala ThankU...

Awww Armaan Riddhima k shadi ki date niklnewali thi aur dono ko hi waha se bhaga diya....Unki shadi ki discussion mein unhe hi involved nahi kiya...

Bt Armaan koi nahi shadi ki planning na sahi Honeymoon ki planning krlo abhi se😜😜😜....Dono itne bhi sidhe nahi ki unk shadi ki date finalized ho rahi hai aur dono room mein chup baithe...

Ye accha hai shaitani dono karo lekin explanation dete time bechare Armaan ko aage kr diya...Awww jb Atmaan cute se puppy faces banayega toh saamnewala bhi daant nahi paayega...

Gang ka na kuch nahi ho skta...Kisi bhi baat pe bet lagate hai...Aajkl toh lgta hai Rahool mein Armaan ki aatma ghus gayee bahot jyada masti suj rahi hai janab ko...

Yippeeeee!!!! Finally AR ki marriage date fixed ho gayee...Am soooo happy n excited....Riddhima ki Ananya n Billy ksaath bonding dekhkr lagta hai Armaan k hisse ka saara pyaar uski Basket k naseeb mein hi hai...Bhale hi Ananya n Billy best parents nahi bn paaye bt dono best in-laws hai...

Thnx for the Lovely update...Enjoyed n loveeddd it soooo much...Waiting for the next part...Do cont sooon...😘😘😘

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

We will hear from them soon, don't worry. It would've gotten too messy to have them in this one also so I didn't show them. But, rest assured, we'll be hearing from them soon! :)

okayz😉😃

Prizi thumbnail

Res

Unresed 

Wohhh such an awesome update prags

Hahaha yeh sab toh har ek baat pe bet lagayi thi.. Poor AR 😅

Loved AR ka deewar ke peeche se baatein sunne ki kaushish ..Bechare pakde gaye.🤣🤣🤣

My babies are getting married...yayyyt

Plz ye 3 months cmplt karne me 1 saal mat lagaiyo..  Tera record hai na😆

Edited by Prizi - 4 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow mindblowing part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.AR ka shadi ka date fixed horaye hai sab dono ko baga diya waha se.ridzy is complain this.sach mei uski shadi hai use involve nahi karraye hai.AR both are happy.ridzy ,ananaya ,Billy bonding is just adorable.AR ka shadi fixed hogaya wow.love AR.Beautiful outstanding story.eagerly waiting for next part.enjoy the part.pls post asap.❤️😍😘

Bananahammock thumbnail

Such a lovely update! Albeit a bit short- or at least it seemed to be that way to me. Please disregard if it was a normal length. 

Wedding date fixed! And that too on their roka-versary. I love your attention to detail regarding things like that! I did miss Bi in this chapter though- did she head back home or did I not read the chapter closely enough? 

Nani was very cute in this update, and Riddhima really has seemed to let loose (did not realize she was the pranking type). I am surprised Nikki didn't rebel against the proposed date and try to push the wedding back until after the baby arrives. (I personally feel she would want to be an integral part of the wedding and not sitting on the sidelines sulking when she can't join in the dancing and fun)

Looking forward to reading more!

Edit: I just read your reply to my previous comment. I recently headed back to school as well for some additional certification and specialization. The second time around really takes a toll on you and it is quite different. Hopefully we'll see fruits of our labor soon, so hang in there!

Payal

Edited by Bananahammock - 4 years ago