🙄 it's just no one takes us Seriously nor do we connect to any cousin's. 😭💔Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
😆
Tera haal Meri bhua ki Beti ki tarah Hain she is youngest of us aur woh Janam lete hi bhua bani Hui thi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🙄 it's just no one takes us Seriously nor do we connect to any cousin's. 😭💔Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
😆
Tera haal Meri bhua ki Beti ki tarah Hain she is youngest of us aur woh Janam lete hi bhua bani Hui thi 😆
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
KBC question for you all
Jab tak Bajaj wapas aayega
Prerna will still be pregnant?
I don't think so ,I guess prem ho gya hoga
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
KBC question for you all
Jab tak Bajaj wapas aayega
Prerna will still be pregnant?
Labour mein hogi tab aayega Bajaj.
who didnt 😳 and who' doesn't. Pata nahi karan ko aise log kahan se milte hai 😳Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Then I hope someone else is directing S2 COZ I hated his direction
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Not gonna lie dude but looking at the current scenario I don't want ksg back in kzk , let him come back with a new show or maybe with RB spinoff 🤪
Same to same bajaj Ka Pata nahi I don't want ksg in this
🤔Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
maata ka real aim 😆
on the verge of losing hulk babayOriginally posted by: SehLengeThoda
KBC question for you all
Jab tak Bajaj wapas aayega
Prerna will still be pregnant?
Labour mein hogi tab aayega Bajaj.
Spare me from the horror
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Same to same bajaj Ka Pata nahi I don't want ksg in this
Let's sign online petition then
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🙄 it's just no one takes us Seriously nor do we connect to any cousin's. 😭💔
Aisa kuch nahi Hain jinke Dil milte Hain connectes I have too huge family by connect with some only 🤗