Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😳 Woh toh main roz khati hoon 😳 kaun nahi khata 😳
From past 7months I haven't ate rice except one or two days from last two week I am having almost daily 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😳 Woh toh main roz khati hoon 😳 kaun nahi khata 😳
From past 7months I haven't ate rice except one or two days from last two week I am having almost daily 😆
I can't bare the movie after Sallu and Aishwarya seperation
I always stop the movie from time Ajay devgan return

His eyes
His expression are just killer ❤️
i want to poke my fingers into his cheeks 🤗 i am wondering if he is acting ya dard real hai 😱 Itna realistic
haan bada Neik kaam.kiya. dekh uric acid hogaya tujhe 😤Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
From past 7months I haven't ate rice except one or two days from last two week I am having almost daily 😆
mera toh karan/asad ko dekh ke rona aaya 😭💔It is our tadap for KSG.. Our haal waiting for him toh found the songs' gif and posted it..
Choodi khankaai tune kyun aadhi raat ma
Dil ko churaya tune baaton hi baat ma