seriously le liya iss disclaimer ko 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
A lot of things have irrational meanings here. Any resemblance to the original is purely coincidental. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
seriously le liya iss disclaimer ko 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
A lot of things have irrational meanings here. Any resemblance to the original is purely coincidental. 😆
ajao mere saath ro lo 😆And I have a one year Premium subscription and I actually watch nothing..
apka kitna kharacha huya ji 🤗
ajao mere saath ro lo 😆Same here. I don't watch anything and I have a year Premium subscription.
how i wish 😭😭😭💔Can u return subscription and ask for paisa back ?
Ditto. 😆And I have a one year Premium subscription and I actually watch nothing..
I watched Hostages and then Kzk. Now I've nothing to watch. My Netflix subscription had a similar fate. I watched nothing after 13 Reasons Why.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
apka kitna kharacha huya ji 🤗
poocho na its damn expensive in the uk
At least live channels ate hai. Helps my dad to catch up on news. 😆🤣
kinta lag bhag?poocho na its damn expensive in the uk
I watch cricket also ❤️ so that's way it saved 😆