Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So pre was not ready to leave BB even after Molly telling her off but behnji chali gyi when Dr said ki Anu ki jaan ko khatra hai 🤪 this gal has no self respect & love for her child now I feel moh had a doubt about the baby but Molly k Karn chup thi,aur mauka dekhte hai nikal Diya 😳 pre bhi besharm hai phirse wapas aayegi 👍🏼
At the bold bit, I wrote the same thing in the earlier pages...RB ka comeback look agar yeh hoga toh it will be
Then GOD BLESS THE AUNTIES & THEIR HUBBIES
Bajju k kukki ❤️
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
https://youtu.be/3J8KstZ-uq4
My heart💔😭
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Then GOD BLESS THE AUNTIES & THEIR HUBBIES
🤣🤣 Saari ladkiyon ka dil will go dhak dhak dhak to the power of infinity...☺️
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Bajju k kukki ❤️
I WANT Them Back...BAS...
Hey folks, haven’t watched just read the written update.
Prerna’s misery is just unbearable now. No regnant woman deserves this. No one. I can’t explain how irritated I feel right now.
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Hey folks, haven’t watched just read the written update.
Prerna’s misery is just unbearable now. No regnant woman deserves this. No one. I can’t explain how irritated I feel right now.
And the sad part is even after all this I don't think Prerna will understand and learn to respect herself first..💔