David Letterman ft. SRK | My Next Guest Needs No Introduction - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Full VDO is on youtube,.. watch full screen,.. no MIss,....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqSenbNvfX4

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I just watched this on Netflix!  David seemed really impressed with SRK.  It was great fun.

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is no match for his charisma! This man makes my heart happy ❤️

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Saw the IV.. I can never get tired of watching his IVs.. such clarity of thoughts, wit and charisma❤️and his self deprecating humor.. there truly is no one like him.. i love how he talks about his parents and kids and of course Gauri.. adorable

LilyJames0194 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

I loved loved the Netflix Special.. the man still manages to charm his way into my heart ❤️

The highlight was definitely the small glimpse of his private space — the way he looked at Gauri when she was speaking was something I had never seen before. The cute way he said, “She is lying...” and then that smile.. was adorably relatable. 

Another mention is when Letterman makes a serious comment near the end of the show about medication which could have easily led to an awkward moment in the show, his witty quip (obviously meant to diffuse the tension) about how he thought so reminded me why there can never be another SRK. :)) 

I sooooo wish that Netflix releases some of the edited out parts too!!! The actual interview was about 2 hours. I want moree!!!

Never in my lifetime did I expect to hear David Letterman telling SRK, "You're so darn cute." And SRK blushing hard at hearing it. 😊 😂 

LilyJames0194 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: regnow

Never in my lifetime did I expect to hear David Letterman telling SRK, "You're so darn cute." And SRK blushing hard at hearing it. 😊 😂 

Hahahah! I had forgotten that!!! The dimpled blush was sooo endearing ♥️

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I work for a MYTH CALLED SHAHRUKH KHAN......how does this man speak so well? 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

I can NVR get tired of listening to this man ❤️