Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What even!!!
Ikr 🤣
The show had every potential to stand out, but they messed up 🤔 I feel sad, the chemistry is wasted, JKH quirkiness is wasted !!!
Yes..Wish he took some other drama..As the expectation was so high after Life On Mars!!! 😔Originally posted by: ndivyateja
Ikr 🤣
The show had every potential to stand out, but they messed up 🤔 I feel sad, the chemistry is wasted, JKH quirkiness is wasted !!!
As a manager of the mart, he suggests every employee to come up with a pseudo name to attract customers & these are the names they tag 🤣🤣🤣
Sheesh, what did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg these scenes from Catch The Ghost! I am dying🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/AussieAndrewD/status/1186441341095436291
https://twitter.com/ChadijahSarah/status/1186847037473427457
Originally posted by: ndivyateja
As a manager of the mart, he suggests every employee to come up with a pseudo name to attract customers & these are the names they tag 🤣🤣🤣
Damn, what show is this? 🤣
Sheesh, what did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ikr !! My reaction was the same when I watched it ongoing 🤣
What kinda washroom is it, without a door lock 🤣
Omg these scenes from Catch The Ghost! I am dying🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And followed by the way she tries to start the moped, ML realize it isn't hers..I watched the scene on loop 🤣🤣🤣
Also ep 2, club scene & hose pipe fight 🤣🤣
Damn, what show is this? 🤣
This is from 'Pegasus Market'..A weird whacky show..😆