What did I see in precap?😲now what justification will anurag give?this show should shut down soon..
Marriage and relationship has been made joke..
Anurag and prerna are made to look loose character,immature..and stupidity..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
What did I see in precap?😲now what justification will anurag give?this show should shut down soon..
Marriage and relationship has been made joke..
Anurag and prerna are made to look loose character,immature..and stupidity..
When this track closes and finally anupre reunion will take place . I will hit pre if she asks for the social marrieGe , mehndi, haldi instead of just getting married simply . 😡
Just put sindoor n mangalsutra infront of Mata Rani n get ur marriage registered..court marriage Kar lo...kaafi haiWhen this track closes and finally anupre reunion will take place . I will hit pre if she asks for the social marrieGe , mehndi, haldi instead of just getting married simply . 😡
Komos entry is good. Btw if shubhaavi nd aamna are of same age it is sooo unfair for one to play mom nd the other wife🤦♀️
What did I see in precap?😲now what justification will anurag give?this show should shut down soon..
Marriage and relationship has been made joke..
Anurag and prerna are made to look loose character,immature..and stupidity..
I don’t think they will reveal the ML . Anu will ignore pre and then basus will get to know that anu has a ML
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Me toh dekh rahi thi usne Aaj shorts pe belt pehni hy.... Warna Maldives me toh soch rahi thi shorts itni loose aur upar se belt bhi ny pehni 😂😂😂
kyunki sge wax wearing bikini inside😆
ml means he will forget everything..how come he remembers everyone other than prerna..I don't think it's memory loss..I don’t think they will reveal the ML . Anu will ignore pre and then basus will get to know that anu has a ML
After all big promises if anurag is doing this then i dont know what to say..
ml means he will forget everything..how come he remembers everyone other than prerna..I don't think it's memory loss..
After all big promises if anurag is doing this then i dont know what to say..
It can be partial ML too, forgetting just some part of his life not from his childhood.
wht with parth using 'CUTIE' with all the ladies....i would not like if any guy call me cutie..😆 hottie chalega...cutie se beijjati lagti hai🤣