Because maybe they thought it won't make to the list because show is over😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Because maybe they thought it won't make to the list because show is over😳
Btw, today I know I'm the most Vella person in this forum🤣
Heyyy
Me here only for few minutes
Me missed you too...
Bas jaldi yeh exams khatam ho jaye... I will become free
yha alag se btau🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Because maybe they thought it won't make to the list because show is over😳
Nahi hash..they inluded ladies special which too has gone offair..step uncle did step behaviour w/ our shw
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Me missed you too...
Bas jaldi yeh exams khatam ho jaye... I will become free
Exams.
Okay, me will wait🤗