Chp 71: Trials of Fire! IPK3 Untold Saga of Advay Chandni! Season 2 - Page 9

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by AnnDan

Hot Chapter)) Thanks Neha. I will wait for the continuation. I have an uneasy feeling. I'm afraid Chandni will be kidnapped.

Ann🤗!

☺️Hot yes! After all its Honeymoon time and Advay Chandni hardly get any time together.

Uneasy 😆smiley36. You know my writing style already. As Hima commented once; You gals imagine something when I keep you on cliffhanger and something totally different happens..... Do check out next chapter! 

Advay is uneasy, too! So you're not alone in that eerie feeling.

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 65

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 135

Pooja knew Darsh!

He was the kind of man; who would spend his entire day taking care of Aadi, making his day enjoyable and then take care of needs of Haider; while both Haider and Aadi were not related to him in any way. This man just cared…cared deep…cared sincere….. And then, in return somehow, Pooja couldn’t not care….

“It feels sad, doesn’t it, that you want to, but you can’t, fulfil a young sick boy’s wish.” 

Pooja continued in her own reverie as they sat down and she pulled his sleeve to make him sit next to her.

“But I will, Pooja!”

“How can you? You are bound under that contract as you said.Those guys will sue you!”

“Will they dare?”

The chill in his voice was scary........ Darsh was a much calmer person than Bhaiya; but rubbing him on his wrong side, could make him even worse than Bhaiya.

“And even if they do, I have my legal team to strip them off their every penny by finding loopholes in that contract.” He gave a sarcastic laugh, “Provided they were left with any money after my other ways wiped them off from any business scene.”

Yes! She very well knew Darsh and his father had indomitable authority, especially in London. And that’s what she feared whenever she thought of the DD-AD pair suddenly disappearing the other day. What had they been up to? She knew Bhaiya, she knew Darsh; yet she felt at times, she did not know both…..It was so complicated!

It took Advay quite some time to find all the stuff he wanted. Interim, when he reached in his pocket, he found a winter cap. Chandni must have done that in the morning when they left……. She always thought of these little things to take care of him; making him feel cherished……. The chill in the air had worsened with the sun now on the verge of setting. He pulled the cap on his head; it almost felt like Chandni threading her fingers through his hair…… Soft and Warm!.... Chandni!

Would she be OK, as it had taken him long time? Of course, his security was very much there; so external threat was less. But the issue was different. Security wouldn’t enter the room. Chandni’s own demons were enough to make her panic while alone in a strange place…..all her phobias putting up their hood and scaring her off.  The comfort faded away and his mind crowded with worry and tension.

Pooja had to pull herself from her reverie pulling her into emotional vortex and get back to normal conversation.

“Leave aside the contract part; where do you have time? It will be night soon. Haider’s treatment must start by tomorrow, I suppose.”

Darsh nodded sombrely, “Need to arrange the stuff today itself……”

“Today?” Pooja screeched in disbelief.

“Have you forgotten all that Naani used to teach us, ‘Kalkare so aaj kar, aaj kare so ab’ and all?” ( Do your work at earliest)

Darsh teased her with a laugh and she chuckled in memory of Naani in their youth. Her smiling face did something in his stomach and of course in other places, too.

“You had something to discuss with me?..... Otherwise, let’s get going.”

“Ahummm, not so fast.” Pooja took a Tiffin out from her bag, “I brought you some food. The moment you left in a hurry after the hospital call, I knew you would skip meal.” 

She shook her head in derision while opening the food, “You haven’t changed at all!”

Darsh smiled big, “Neither have you!”

In their teens, it had been her habit always to carry the Tiffin given by Ammi and bring for him in school; whenever he left in a hurry. The memory flashed in both their minds and they smiled.

She picked up the fork and held up forkful of food with a grace that made him long for something beautiful in his life. Her!

“Don’t tell me, you are planning to literally feed me?”

“Of course! Didn’t you say just now I haven’t changed and did I not do this then as well?”

For a moment, she had actually turned into the bossy young Pooja of yester years. Darsh tried for normal conversation, not wanting to torture her with a minefield of feelings he was himself still trying to process.

“No, Please! You keep the Tiffin. I’ll eat later.” He reached for the fork and pulled it from her hand; cleaning it with tissue and then slowly closing the Tiffin lying in front of her.

“But why?” Pooja urged.

“Because, you must get going and I must start making calls.It’s going to be late. Have you brought security?”

“Of course! Bhaiyya will kill me if I say again about not needing security.”She threw her head back and laughed.

He smiled too, “In certain matters, he’s right, Pooja. It’s good to follow him.”

“Yes and Now, I’ll follow you back to Haider. Will say bye to him and then leave.”

Darsh’s chest tightened and something tender swept in his heart. Pooja was so very much like his Ammi…..caring for people not known to her. She was the most kind soul in his current friends.

“Haider…?” Pooja called out softly to the frail boy lying with his eyes closed, IVs stuck in his hand. Her heart broke looking at his thin frail figure on bed.

“Pooja Didi!” Haider managed a smile somehow.

“You are a brave boy! And you are going to fight this disease. You are going to be absolutely fine and then come and meet me one day,OK?”

Her softly spoken sincere words infused more happiness and hope and strength in the boy than all the IV stuff. She threaded her fingers through his hair, a connection fused between them. Her chest tightened, and a soul-deep need to take away the boy’s pain blistered inside.

The boy was trying to act big and nonchalant with her. She ignored his don’t-touch aura, reached out, and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

Then she spoke to the nurse, “Take very good care of him, please! He’s very special!” She smiled with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

When she turned, Darsh was looking at the monitors attached to Haider with a worried frown. She knew Darsh would never say it aloud; but he cared deeply and was hugely worried. Inadvertently, she curled her hand around his fist wanting to reach out, wanting to convey she cared, too…..just wanting  to assure her support. Darsh looked at her and saw a sea of emotions. Her eyes held the same concern as his; but still wanted to console him, be strong for his sake.

“Do eat…….. and return home soonest feasible, I’ll be waiting!”

Darsh felt his entire universe suddenly coming to a halt!

As she left, his gaze lingered on her graceful beauty …..No less than an ode, he thought with a smile on his lips, a hope in his heart. She knew he called it apartment or his place; but she had specifically used the word home…… and it would very much be, if she was going to wait for him. His heart sang.

Jise Zindagi Dhoondh Rahi Hai    The one which my life is searching

Kya Ye Woh Makaam Mera Hai   Is this that destination?

Yahaan Chain Se Bas Ruk Jaaun   Just linger here in my ultimate peace

Kyun Dil Ye Mujhe Kehta Hai     Why does my heart tells me so

Jazbaat Naye Se Mile Hain         Some emotions have newly aroused

Jaane Kya Asar Ye Huaa Hai      And having a complete different effect on me

Ik Aas Mili Phir Mujhko              why does heart feel hopeful

Jo Qubool Kisi Ne Kiya Hai         That someone has accepted me in special way

Haan..

Kisi Shaayar Ki Ghazal                as beautiful as an ode sung by a poet

Jo De Rooh Ko Sukoon Ke Pal    Someone who gives solace to soul

Koi Mujhko Yun Mila Hai          I have met some one

Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar       like how a nomad finds his home.

Yes! Exactly! Advay felt in his heart; as he entered the room and sudden relief flooded him. He opened his mouth to call out to her; but stopped.

Chandni had gone into deep after-sex slumber wearing the bare minimum clothes she could somehow put on. Her beautiful satiated glowing frame looked no less than a gazal or a sonnet. 

And yes! She was his soul’s peace; she was the anchor for his wandering soul. He tip-toed in to keep the shopping aside and then sat next to her, feeling happy watching her intently, clasping a lock of her hair loosely between his fingers.

Chandni opened her heavy lids and suddenly found his eyes the colour of heaven at daybreak…..peaceful, hopeful…… Gently Advay stroked back her tumbled hair. “You look like a little girl when you sleep,” he murmured. “It makes me want to protect you every minute.”

A faint blush stained her cheekbones. She looked so damn adorable. She was his shakti, strong and fierce, mounting on a lion……..she was his shy Parvati, depending and vulnerable, leaning on his shoulder!

He stood up and shrugged off his coat. As he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, Chandni felt a warm glow spread inside her. She clenched her thighs.

Fully undressed, he just picked a bottle and sat down next to her. Her gorgeous dark eyes gleamed with a swirl of naked emotions. He let her process for a moment, knowing that with his next step, she would beat a hasty retreat which he intended to halt.

He lifted her feet into his lap and she jerked, pulling her foot away but he held both firm in his hand.

“Devvvvvv! What are you doing?”

He silenced her with his forefinger on her lips.

“My pleasure. Allow me!”

He took the body massage cream on his fingers and massaged her tender insteps with slow circular motions. Even without wanting to, Chandni relaxed and fought a groan. He pulled down her jeans and started kneading her tight muscles in hamstrings, sore from their earlier feisty encounter. She closed her eyes, drifting in another world. Slowly, he unclasped her bra and gently, sensually massaged each of her sore back muscles.

The memory flooded in both their hearts, that special night of Diwali…… He had truly redeemed the crime of love on their hatred marriage night…..and in return, she had redeemed the pain she had given him through counter attacks.

“Devvvvv……”

He blinked away the memory and smiled at her.

“I want it again.”

Edit credit to original uploader

Her husky voice was sexy as hell, and the honest admission of her own desire to mate with him was a sweet gift.

He took her mouth like he’d been fantasizing. He dove deep into her taste pushing her down on the soft mattress. Claimed her lips, stroking long and deep with his tongue, inhaling her flavor like an alcoholic on a binge. He pressed his palm over her core and rubbed, and she wrapped her legs tight around his hips and hung on.

He made love to her with slow, drugging precision, refusing to rush. He kissed and licked every inch of skin, worshipping her. She explored on her own, revelling in the hard muscles of his biceps, nipping at his tight stomach, going further down to the steel covered by silk.

Time stopped, blurred, faded to nothing under the aching intensity of flesh melding with flesh.

When he finally entered her, their gazes locked, their breath a mingling whisper. She hovered on the edge of the cliff, mesmerised by the carved features of his face, then fell into the heat of his gaze. 

He shook in her arms, and clenched his hands into the warm spill of her hair as he gave himself over to her completely, worshipping her with every part of his body and spirit.

The concert had started. Everything was arranged in a matter of hours. Darsh had managed to secure all permissions and a dais was set up in an open compound next to the hospital. Darsh was singing with his entire team, in live, especially for Haider; who was shifted to a spare OT of the hospital, his bed was raised so that he could see Darsh playing from the window.

The entire session was being recorded and Haider could hear it in the soundproof room on BT speakers; as well as see Darsh on a flat screen monitor on the wall in front of him. He could bespeak his requested song on BT mouthpiece, Darsh could hear the same, process for a second and Haider’s demand was fulfilled.

The boy beamed with joy of a lifetime experience!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffin = завтракать

Well! A differently emotional chapter! Left me wanting more...

Way back in Diwali episodes, when Pooja had opened the pain in her heart to Bhaiyya, it was already decided that a person like Advay would assure her happiness at any cost. 

Link: Do visit chapter again and get holistic pleasure

So the story was very much clear in my heart. Accordingly, the Bhaidooj gift of Europe trip happened, Naani kept reminding him of her happiness...... in simple chats the mention of their youth had come, when the reference of Darsh popped in. 

Around the same time, Advay also got to know of Sasha's deeds. So naturally, he's a born avenger. He reached out to Darsh and planned his travel to Paris.

I am sure, you girls are clearly getting the idea as to why such instances were built in the story and I hope you gals genuinely enjoy the web of story!

I was actually worried that the honeymoon would not get its true sense because the couple never got time alone...... But tonight is special! Tonight is just their night; so both are enjoying their honeymoon time.

The memory of another of their special night is flooding in both their minds, do you Remember it?

The special night, do read N gauge what might happen next!

Something is bound to happen; but remember Advay had said, "Voh koi chaal dubara nahi chalata (he doesn't play the same game twice); my writing also will have a different flavour. so keep gauging!

It took Advay some time to purchase the stuff...But natural, it was not just clothes for Chandni; he also bought massage cream; what else could he have bought that took time? Make your imaginations run wild and make guesses! Do put in comments here N let's have fun. 😉

Pooja is a perpetual care taker as Advay thought the day they flew to Europe. Even in the show, the way she had taken care of Chandni on her Mumbai arrival day; then Advay had called her for help to feed Chandni. Though she had questioned him, she hadn't objected. And then she had sat the whole time with Chandni to keep her company while she ate. It's her same nature that Darsh notices again today and also seen with Haider. 

Did Darsh's other side surprise you? Well, it doesn't really surprise me! Advay kind of person will make close friendship only with a man who has a dangerous side and substance both. Remember, his first dialogue was "Pyaar aur Maasumiyat ke liye meri jindagi mein koi jagahaa nahi hai."

So naturally Darsh is not just a goodie goodie guy; he's mirror image of Advay!

Only, he manages his stuff in a different sense. He has suffered his Mum's death and pain in past; but he does not harbour obsidian anger like Advay.

Currently, the angry side is dormant; and both hearts are singing in love the same song. Njoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmBZXDUWug8

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
I adore our couple)) Thanks Neha
Darsh is a great guy, I like him. And I'm happy for Pooja. Pooja becomes very attached to Haider. Would she accept him into her family?

Originally posted by AnnDan

Darsh is a great guy, I like him. And I'm happy for Pooja. Pooja becomes very attached to Haider. Would she accept him into her family?

Yes! Darsh is a great guy! N Pooja is good Gal!

Let's see if they can come together. If not, then where is the family where she can accept Haider? 

The love is completely silent at the moment; let the declaration happen first as it happened between Adni; when she said "I Love You" to her Dev. After that, the true conflict starts. 

It's long saga after all..... let's watch N see what all is happening.

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 66

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 136

Advay was going to fulfil each of his fantasy one by one tonight…..giving her as much as she gave him…..claiming her completely!

He was drunk on taste of her…she looked tipsy on a hormonal high…yet the lure of drinking with her was too inviting to ignore……He knew she did not approve of it; but he strongly believed that an intimate drink once in a while…..or in very special instances…..only enhanced pleasure! And he wanted their pleasure to cross all boundaries today. And for that, he would have to just get her to the kind of high, that everything and anything would be ok.

They lay together with him holding her tight.....limbs entangled……not speaking.....His hand stroking her hair......their breath mingling together.

“Chanduuuu” The slurring in his voice surprised him. If he was already that high, how could he put his plan through?

“hummm….” Chandni couldn’t even stammer out a reply.

“Did you get what you wanted?”

She blushed thoroughly, her cheeks taking a red hue.

“Come on, Chandu….. Tell me.”

She chose to just nod.

“Now if I want something, will you give me?”

“Yes!” she whispered spontaneously, shyness long forgotten under burning need.

He got up and reached for the packing. She wondered with a thundering heart, after the massage cream, what would he have in mind now?

“You’re beautiful!”

His husky voice rippled across her ears in a caress.

His gaze focused on her mouth. Her lips parted and everything inside him heated in an instant. But that wasn’t ok. He had to take it slow...... let her process everything and then enjoy every moment of their pleasure....... not go through the experience like a scared doe about to be swallowed whole.

She was entranced by the powerful aura beating from him in waves. His body heat battled the fire itself and made her burn to let him take her as many times and in as many ways as he fantasized. 

A soft inhale reached his ears and a frown notched the space between her brows.  He knew she was preparing her mind for what he had in mind. He bent to her, blowing softly, smoothing away the frown with the pad of his thumb. Instantly, his touch told her, he’d challenge her and possess her with a fierceness and primitive air that no man could equal.

Her mind was spinning and her heart was about to explode out of her chest. But could she deny this man ever? Not because he was her lawful husband but because there was that sweetness in his soul, her beloved Dev who called out to her. She remembered him treating her so tenderly every time when he denied his body need for her health benefit….The gentleness of his fingers touching across her cheek every time…… The passionate way he’d ardently ordered her never to make herself a prisoner of history.

“I want to paint you!”

The sexy drawl crept over her naked body like a maggot on a rose petal. Her naive senses did not cringe, rather she felt thrilled like she was going to bathe naked under a waterfall. Liberated.

His thumb came up and brushed over her lower lip….. slithering slowly…..coating it in warm chocolate. For a moment she was flabbergasted but the flavour titillated her senses and her tongue came out.

“No!” He warned her and she hastily put her tongue back in. The temptation was getting too much.

The expression on her face was priceless; Advay couldn’t resist temptation. He chuckled wickedly, “You feast on me; if you want to! There’s more than enough.”

He put the bottle in front of her; coaxing her, challenging her! So this was what he meant when he said he wanted to paint her. A deep red crept all over her body and her toes curled.

“Na Katto! No feeling shy tonight! Tonight, feel the desire!”

His tongue came out and caressed her lower lip lightly……tasting it, tingling it, tugging it……swirling his tongue across to savour any remaining chocolate completely……jolt of electricity rushed down her spine. 

He was right; tonight she would just enjoy the thrill! She dipped her thumb in chocolate paint. Her Passion was ignited!

“Mummmmmy!” Aadi lunged at Pooja as she entered, and she crouched down to pick him up and kiss him properly on his soft cheek. “I missed you!”

“Missed me? Had I gone for that long?”

“Not at all, Di!” Miku came smiling to her, slowly taking Aadi and keeping him down,

“What’s this buddy? Just a while back, you were enjoying video game with me and said let mummy not come till we finish the game and now you’re making Mummy feel guilty?”

“But the game is over now! So naturally, I missed Mummy. There’s no CM, no sweet CM already and even you left.” Aadi whined.

Pooja did feel guilty immediately. Around Aadi, recently her guilt had slowly been mounting up. She wasn’t sure of herself as a mother anymore. 

All these years,she had kept him under the illusion of his father being someplace abroad and then suddenly one day blurted out the truth to him. As a child, his trauma was huge; though he cleverly hid it from all; kind of shun himself from the unpleasant fact of his life. 

But on last Diwali morning, she had clearly understood that Aadi loved Bhaiyya as father and not having him around, made Aadi vulnerable. Of course, Bhaiyya would need time with Chandni alone; so it was her onus to manage Aadi’s insecurity.

“Very sorry, Aadi!..... But tell me, wasn’t it fun playing with Miku Mama?”

When she had left she had hoped Miku’s youthful friendly man presence would help Aadi. Bhaiyya loved Aadi; but he very rarely relaxed for a game or something.

“Lots!”Aadi hugged Miku, “He’s my best buddy!”

Pooja wondered in her heart, where Aadi placed Darsh exactly in his rankings? How he perceived Darsh? A million dollar question she did not dare ask herself even at the moment….asking him simply out of question.

“Come, I’ll feed you both something! You must be hungry!” She got back into her best role, that of a caretaker.

“I think I’m dead.”

Chandni sobbed in her passion-soaked aftermath haze, stars exploding in front of her eyes. A sensual tornado had hit her. Every cell of her naked body had climaxed…..a raw, glorious climax……Dev had teased every unknown erogenous spot of her body……inside her elbow, backside of her knees, dimples above her derriere.

He had subjected all of his erotic arts to her service, giving her everything she asked for and more! Her desire had equalled his in eagerness, turning it into a tango of two. Her aggression had delighted him. His fierce tigress had emerged from behind the facade of the kitten. She licked fire and need and lust, and his body tightened with an urgency that fogged his brain and drove him forward to take and take and take. . . .

Advay kissed her cheek and pulled her closer….. skin on skin, two naked bodies flush and prone……sated wanton lovers entwined together…..The scent of sex filled the air……. 

He caressed her bare arm, enjoying the feel of her skin. He didn’t think he’d ever get enough of her….She was forever……an erotic perfection paired with the blush of innocence…..his very own Chandu!

“Theek ho tum?” (Are you ok?)

His question! Always and Forever! Chandni smiled. She felt like she was a feather coasting on a summer breeze. 

“I can’t feel my body. I can’t feel anything at this moment except happiness….a dark wicked forbidden happiness!”

He smiled at her tenderly and tapped a single finger to the end of her nose. “Forbidden,hunh?” He chuckled, “In that case, we must celebrate!”

Chandni shivered at the tone of his voice, low and sensual.

“What celebration? Tell me!” After the intimate chocolate encounter, she didn’t feel awkward anymore; but she wanted to tease him.

“Wait N Watch!” He drawled huskily; rolling the last word on his tongue in his special heavy accent.

“Dev, don’t try hush-hush with me, OK?” She took her Chandu swag, “Don’t forget, I have learnt from the best to break open locks and find out all secrets!”

Advay turned and teased her showing tongue.

“Lock opening I taught you in childhood. Don’t try my tricks on me.”

“But what’s the harm in telling me?”

“Surprise,Chandu, Surprise!....... Don’t worry,Katto..... tonight is all about you, your pleasure!” He consoled; but then his eyes danced in mischief, “Just enhanced pleasure.”

He put the lights off and then Chandni was really scared, “Devvv.....”

“What are you scared of, Chandu? I am right here and you are used to being in dark with me, aren’t you?” Though his face looked tender, his voice was soft; yet he was teasing her even now.

Heart pounding, she waited, frozen while he lighted candles everywhere, giving her a full show of his gorgeous tight ass. She wasn’t sure anymore whether shivers, running down her spine, were of excitement or fear. There wasn’t any clue whatsoever to his plan. Once finished, he turned  and seeing her flushed pale skin glowing in candlelight made him swell once again.

She watched him fascinated; her mouth going dry at the sight of his impressive manhood and hard mass of muscle in full masculine glory. She didn't care anymore about holding back or being safe. Her entire being pulsed with the need to get the truth from him. She jumped on him pushing him backward and bit his earlobe.

He closed his eyes as the light pain sent shivers down in his spine. Yes, today his shy Katto was a fierce tigress and that was good for his plan. He jerked as she moved down to his chest.

“Stop it, Chandu!”

Her plan was to pull him back in bed but he stalled it.

After having some food, Miku went to his room while Pooja proceeded to hers with Aadi; both looking anxiously at their phone, though for different purpose.

In a short while Miku received call from Sukhia, “What are the findings, Sukhia?”

“The man with the golden tooth is more or less confirmed. Nobody else has the golden tooth at that particular place, the right canine.”

“OK. Have you observed the people with whom this man moves,as I told you? Any clue there?”

“I have been observing him all these days. Every Friday, he goes out in a group of three people. They leave late evening and have drinks in the forest sitting around a fire. Just once they took women along with.”

“Find out the women. Maybe we can try something like last time with Gangaram.”

“OK!..... but what about the men?”

“You must not go after all. They will get suspicious. Go and meet my Abbu. Take him next Friday and point out the men. I’ll ask him to check them out…….What’s the status on man with the key chain and man with the axe?”

“No clue till now……It’s almost impossible to search men like that.” Sukhia’s tone was low.

“I understand.” Miku was in deep thoughts.

“Perhaps you can find some way to trace them.”

“I’ll see what best I can do. You keep me updated about the women.”

It was late night, and tirelessly, Darsh had been singing one after the other song.

He wasn’t worried about himself but rather about Haider. The boy would need ample rest before the therapy started. Once, he voiced a break to Haider and took his mobile out to consult with the doctors. There was a ping from Pooja. He checked it.

“Are you OK? Have you eaten?”

He smiled. Yes, she did care!

Fast he texted back, “I am perfect, going to eat now. You please go to sleep. Don’t wait up.”

Then he called the doctors. It was actually surprising that, in contrast to doctors’ anxiety that the whole thing was going to put stress on Haider’s health, Haider’s body vitals had actually improved. The last report was showing good results. Darsh smiled big; he was ready to sing through the whole night, if Haider’s health would improve. But the doctors advised against it. The rest was must for Haider.

“OK Haider! One last song for you! Whichever you want and then you rest, ok?”

“But I thought this was going to go on. I love your singing.”

“Thanks, Haider! But today, you must rest and be fully ready for tomorrow’s therapy. As your Pooja Didi said, there is going to be time later when you can come down and attend my concert. Don’t forget, you have promised her to visit her soon. So you are going to get well, ok?”

“Yes, Bhai!”

Darsh’s throat constricted hearing Haider’s spontaneous response. He was not a sentimental kind of person; but he did care. It did not matter what Haider called him, he would have still cared. Yet, Darsh had been an only child, so the very thought of being called Bhai made an instant connection. 

He thought of Pooja and AD, both had been single; but the connection between the two was very strong. AD was a lucky dude, a sis like Pooja, a bro like Miku and a wife like Chandni….. what more could a man ask for?

He started with the last song of the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This man Advay! He's got means! In a short time, he bought quite some stuff.......and a colourful mind.....first a body massage, then body Chocolate paint...😉 Has your mind's realm taken you to 🤬 places? That too with Barun's shirtless pics😆 Same as Chandni, are you wondering what he has next in mind?..... Do gauge more. Advay is the kind of guy, who makes his plans very detailed, very thorough.... so something more might come up from that magical purchase of his👍🏼. The man wouldn't do all preparation just like that!smiley36 And as he said to Darsh, his plans do not fail..... so let's see!

So what's happening between the trio Aadi, Pooja and Darsh? Aadi like a typical child is getting possessive about his mother and playing up her guilt; Pooja is not even daring to ask the question about Darsh to him . On other side, Darsh understands the strong bonding that Pooja and Advay share. And all these hurdles when the love is not even disclosed. 

How will all these factors affect Pooja Darsh love story further?

Miku is the wise, quiet guy; and he has substance. He immediately stopped Aadi from making his Mummy nervous. And then, he's taking his steps on his own in the revenge battle working silently at a steady speed in background. As Sukhia said, finding a man with Axe and a key chain is not easy in a village. What will Miku do now?smiley44

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 67

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 137

Pooja turned and tossed on her bed unable to sleep; yet unable to get up, as Aadi slept peacefully next to her. Every night, the mere warm peaceful breath of his, so close to her; his sudden occasional hug in the night relaxed her into a comfortable sleep. 

That unspoken trust between mother and son, to protect always, to hold close forever...... This was love! This was supposed to mean her entire world.

Then what had happened to her heart tonight? Who was knocking on the doors she had tightly closed in her heart?

Why did her face break up in a happy smile....... why did her eyes twinkle in happiness..... why was she tickled pink in heart...when she received just one ping.....of course an anxiously awaited ping……. 

Outwardly rudely abrupt; yet hugely personally familiar, “Don’t wait up!”……. She chuckled shaking her head in denial. As if, she could sleep!

Especially with all those images forming behind her closed lids every time……… so damn familiar, so threateningly disturbing….. As she had sat next to him today, she couldn’t help but notice his forearms... corded with muscle, tanned, with a fine dusting of dark hair the same colour as that on his head…….

The hair through which she had the insurmountable urge to thread her fingers…… especially when he left them messed up, a bit too long owing to lack of haircut…… a shaggy surfer style…..One that made him look cool and made her feel hot!

What the hell! What was it that she was thinking? He was a friend, a close family friend, more so Bhaiyya’s close friend…….. If anything was felt at all in the youthful teenage, it must have all been due to hormones……How could she think of him any other way than just a friend?

But her heart betrayed her; it refused to listen, and from some godforsaken memory cells deep within, it brought the images of his cheekbones and jaw, accentuating the unique cognac of his eyes. They reminded her of the clear London sky on a perfect summer’s day, she loved so much........ It was crazy,considering she had left London and all its memories permanently behind her.

And now her treacherous mind did not rest with just the facial images. In the privacy of a lonely night, it also brought the image of muscled legs and sensational butt beneath the denim! “Sex on legs” actually!

Shit! Shit!! Shit!!! She would need a bathroom visit for her long time not done act of self pleasuring.

Pooja was not the only one needing self pleasuring in the dark privacy of the night. Just next door, in the very next bathroom, Shikha was engaged in the same act. 

She’d first learned the term sex when she’d been fourteen, after smuggling a bag of illicit romance novels into her room.Nothing got past Mamaji, generally. For his outwardly soft demeanour, he was otherwise as strict as an army guy. He was good at snooping and ferreting out secrets. That’s how he had found out about Meghna’s pregnancy and judiciously hidden the whole thing from the society. Further, her battle-axe of a mother….who was always strict with them but lenient with Chandni jiji. Mamaji’s focus mainly had also been Chandni Jiji, he always called his Banno. 

In that entire mess, those fabulously eye-opening books had made it past the strict watch in household and Shikha had devoured them, savouring every saucy page. She’d learned a lot from those glorious books. The art of self-pleasuring, how raunchy sex could be beyond the boring sex-ed classes at the private school she had attended and many intriguing terms, too, ….. including Katto Gilheri, the one which Jiji did not know about.

Today, somehow watching Jijaji in that intimate display, the winds catching on her face in Eiffel and the very manly presence of Veer next to her…..had aroused her so much that self pleasuring had become total necessity today. How she wished, in this one small part, Veer would be like Jijaji, open and daring!

As Dev put Chandni down, stalling her plan to get back in lovemaking, she stared up at him. 

Dev’s eyes were large, soft and warm; and staring down at her…..Inviting but not defining……Just playing…..A game she was complete amateur at…..yet hugely interested!

Her skin exploded in flames as his fingers sensually grazed…….When they reached the throbbing pulse of her neck, there was a rush of blood and heat and energy.

Leaving her half drunk on a hormonal high, he turned and went back to doing his stuff. When he returned back, he had a tray in hand with two glasses of a vintage wine along with a bottle. Chandni’s eyes widened at the sight, especially as he winked at her….a bit of teasing, a bit of flirting, a bit of sensual….. Overall a deadly mix!

“A forbidden pleasure can turn out to be the most alluring one;” He indicated the glasses, “and once tasted, most difficult to renounce.”  His voice breezy and strangely palpable, as though he was murmuring against her skin...

“Ok! Then come to bed and give me that forbidden pleasure.”

“And what does your forbidden pleasure entail?” His eyes so tender, a light in his eyes….the excitement of a new journey with her………His lips trembling just a bit, a deep vulnerability there!

Just a bit provocative, a little bit shy , yet wooing her husband, “Your naked body tantalising mine for complete capture and invasion.”

There would be nothing more intoxicating than he himself on offer. Chandni reclined on the soft pillows and stretched seductively, glancing at him from the corner of the eye. In a flash, Advay was on her, his lips meeting her neck, his breath hot on her ear, his pulse racing as his body gave him away…….traitor, he thought; it would not lie. It would not listen to his very shrewd reasoning, which seemed to be totally missing in the daze of the moment.

He was not the only one feeling like a callow lover; she felt the doping emotion, too. He could have asked her anything in this position, and she would have agreed to it. The thought made her desperate.“Please, Dev.”

“Please, what?” he whispered, trailing angel soft kisses up and down her neck.

“Mujhe nahi peena.” (I don’t wanna drink)

Dev regarded her silently for what seemed like an age…..as if waiting for her to understand his urge……his wanting to create a separate space outside of their given physical reality…….a streak of emotion that unsettled her.

He closed his eyes, pursed his trembling lips, his entire being a bit unsure…..having lost footing from the very confident, very aggressive ASR she had got used to.

“Chandu, there’s nothing wrong with it…. Please understand…..drinking is the first thing we do immediately after birth…….In temple, you drink teerath and it builds your connect with god……an intimate drink together builds a connect between lovers…..I drink on your fragrance, your taste, your body…….join me, love, drink with me!”

When he finished, she closed her eyes and wiped the sweat from her forehead. A warning rang out in her head, but she was foggy from hormones. She couldn’t say a word, the last of her self-control ebbing out of her. She was spent. He’d worn her down and her resistance was decimated.

He already consumed her, body and soul. But she could not consume alcohol. There was a sudden hopelessness in the pit of her stomach…..an illegible fear flashing in her eyes and turning into angry defiance.

“It’s forbidden! You know that already!”

He chuckled at her shaken words and continued stroking her face, hair, throat, shoulders like he was soothing a pissed-off cat he only wanted to pet.

“How can it be forbidden when Shivji himself consumed it……you understand, it came out of Samudra Manthan, like a precious jewel, a treasure!....... excess of it is forbidden, but not the drink itself……and you have consumed Drakshasav in childhood……this is no different, just grape wine!”

His voice was so husky, drawling sexy, all thoughts drained from her mind…… just a craving more of the delicious prickly warmth that oozed through her bloodstream and sensitized every nerve ending.

She held her breath and he continued attacking her defences,

“Trust me, Chandu! I would never ever ask you to do anything wrong…… I would never ever let any danger near you…..just trust me!........if you refuse you’ll injure me.” 

His words were barely above a whisper, but they hit Chandni as if he had screamed.

“No Dev! It won’t be good. I have never ever done it.” A desperate attempt at salvaging the last of her crumbling defence.

The irritation, the anger immediately flared in, “Then how can you be sure you won’t like it?”

“I can have an opinion about something even if I haven’t done it.” Her voice rose in counter anger.

An ice dagger cut through one soul and then plunged into self, “Of course. It’s so much easier to form opinions without being troubled by experience or facts…..

I don’t think you understand me!”

A bomb shell exploded; a lightening hit! Two souls wanting to cross all limits in love withered a limiting death!

She had all along known, he was a complex man…..she had called him the Himalayas…..one who could not be conquered! Yet, she had won over his defences, his hatred!

He had the deep seated fear all along, she was a woman completely different than his upscale upbringing…..a woman with her own complexities…….He had been ready to stepped down going all middle class on her; calling her Bhagyavaan!

A sudden rift between two hearts so close to each other……and before love could bridge it, he turned and closed door behind him entering the bathroom…..a need to plunge into the shower to cool the erupted volcano.

As the shower spray fell on him pricking his hot skin, a sudden remorse took over the brash anger. I am always like this….I don’t really want to; but I end up hurting her, knowingly or unknowingly…..And then when I realise it…..like now; when I feel sad…..I really regret it…..I really do!.....I don’t do it purposely…..why the hell am I made like this?

He turned and opened the door, wanting to check upon Chandu. She sat in the bed, naked, turned away…. breaking all contacts!

He turned back, not knowing what to say, what to do? He needed a minute to himself…..to understand…..Why had he said that word to her?....

Well, it does happen in loving couples, right? Sometimes one never understands. Sometimes one does... maybe a bit……or perhaps a lot! You do seek it, whether you get there or not……..

Isn’t it second only to the feeling of love?......The need to be understood; for who I am……… Me, the specific human being……..

Disturbing thoughts troubling his mind…..he pushed down the water from his eyes, as if to push away the thoughts.

Chandni sat alone cursing herself…….. I am dumb dumber damaroo! 

Why do I always do this? I couldn’t understand that he was Dev for so long……. Now when I know, when we are in love, then why does he throw back at me that I don’t understand him. Ok! After all he’s so complex, his layers so many….. God knows when I’ll understand him?

And even if I don't understand, but I do love, right? Then,I should just have had the strength to accept it for what it is. Just valued our love above all else. What would have happened if I just somehow sipped that damn drink for him? 

Mahadev kya pani teesari aankh khol dete? (Would Mahadev open his third eye?)

And even if Mahadev did, it wouldn’t burn me the way his angry words do. Now how do I remedy his anger? Tonight was supposed to be special, and the only thing I want is to bring him peace, through my love, with my body, from my soul. Somehow, one way or the other, that’s what he, always ends up losing with me. She exhaled all air out of her lungs as if trying to push away her despair!

A soft smile crept on her lips…..Their relation was most unique…..He was all hers, always hers; yet she would have to win him over, time and again!

“Achchha Jee Main Haari Chalo Maan Jaao Na!” 

Chandni knew her swag mood worked on his anger like a soothing balm. (Ok Baba! I’m sorry….Now at least look at me!)

His back was still turned to her but his lips twitched in a smile immediately…..the uniqueness of their relation…Whatever happened, his love would always come to him, time and again! But if she was in swag mood, he could show his swag as well! He purposely put his hand over his face as if to wipe it….to hide his surprise, his relief, his happiness!

I’ll play up with her pleading mood now. Let’s see how she woos me? He knew her ways always gave him their best happy moments.

Chandni squinted through the thick steam. His large body dwarfed the massive space, as she stepped in the shower closer to him. She hugged her arms around him from behind, her body slipped against his, as wet as the heat between her thighs and as blistering as flame.

“Devvvvv………” His name sighed from her lips, pleading him, coaxing him, teasing him.

Still no response from Dev as he stayed distant, in his own world, unwelcoming.  Uff Yeh Ladka! Why does he not understand my inhibitions? It will happen someday; but it will take time, right?

She turned his resisting self towards her and her eyes beseeching him to understand that happiness was supposed to be savoured bit by bit same as life to be lived moment by moment.

Well if he couldn't understand, she would tell him in her own way. Chandu sang in her upbeat sweet swag mood.

Katra Katra Milati Hai,  Bit By bit we get it

Katra Katra jeene do,   Bit by bit let me live it

jindagi hai, behane do  It’s life after all, let it flow

Pyaasi hoon mein,    Iam thirsty at the moment

Pyaasi rehane do     but let me stay thirsty

Because this quest of life….the thirst for dreams to someday get fulfilled….was to be enjoyed together as sweet torture of love!

When still no response came, a memory came back sharply…..that moment in rain when he had literally fallen on his knees and she had still stayed in her cocoon….In this moment today, in the confinement of the space;that same pain seeped into her being and she traipsed away.

He blocked her path, gazing down at her with raw intensity.….How could he let go of his love ever? 

His plans might not have worked...... those surprises could wait for some other day; but his love had won tonight!

Two set of eyes locked….Two souls reached out to each other in a way only they could……. All heaviness exited from the air and life bloomed in a timeless moment!

Dev, insanely happy, twirled her, dancing around her coaxingly…. a man woman way. Music danced in the air, his spirit exulted in merriment as he danced around her.

Falak tak chal saath mere; Falak tak chal saath chal

In this moment, his soul freed and soared in skies, going beyond the horizon……called out to her to join him.

Yeh Baadal ki Chaadar; Yeh taaron ke aanchal, mein chhup jaaye hum pal do pal!

In the thick steam covering them like clouds……..stars in his dancing eyes….a scarf covering her!

Chandni stood entranced for a moment. Yes, he had danced before….. But this was so different……free from all inhibitions, he danced naked, his soul bare! 

And in that moment, she understood him! The exultation of his soul, the peace of his mind was with her! 

She would do anything, go anywhere with him with her eyes closed!Giving up all her shy inhibitions, she joined him….in his skies beyond the horizon..... her heavens!

Chal voh Choubaare dhoonde; jin mein chaahat ki boonde 

Come, let us find the junctures where love resides.

Two hearts beating in sync…Two souls hugging each other…United for their own special Joie de Vivre!

Time stood still in their separate space away from physical reality!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! This chapter is more of a musical VM towards the last part but each verse explains the moods and the thoughts of Dev-Chandu. 

I am just imagining these two loving souls and their true joy of living. The happy throb in the french phrase, Joie de Vivre reflects in the beat of the song..... listen to it, close your eyes and imaging Advay-Chandni happily dancing in bath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY8hZvPd0W0

This moment may look like too simple here; but mark his happiness here in your heart..... He'll remember this same moment someday later and it will torture him like snake poison.

"Acchha Jee main Haaree" 

That innocent chirpy apology in Madhubala's most beautiful face is reflecting today in Chandu's innocent swag mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feLkdxeXB4c

The music in the air already had an upbeat, guess how Advay must have felt listening to her. And also keep gauging what his original plan was..... because it will return some other day, some other beautiful scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA9L_pH4KUY

Such moments are so precious because otherwise Life is really complex. Shikha wants Veer to act like Advay and when Dev is coaxing Chandu to be Open and daring with him, she's caught in her inhibitions and ends up hurting him.

Dogmas are not easy to renounce. 

Do you remember Advay's pondering about Chandni's upbringing being different than him.

Link: My most enjoyed Fun and frolic between Advay and Chandni

He had known they would have problems later, and it's happening so.

Today, Chandu reminded me of my own young self after my marriage when I couldn't join my husband in drinking...... Love always finds ways to mould yourself around..... and later it leaves some beautiful memories to cherish...... Chandni will have the same experience. smiley9

It's Diwali Time; so next episode only after the festivities. 

Wishing all my active readers, sweet commentators and silent readers A very Happy Diwali!

Image result for happy diwali GIf

For all non-Indian readers , sharing a happy cartoon to understand Diwali importance for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0oihxxiGiA

And for all Barun Fans, Diwali is this time anxiously awaited for Barun's next release

Hope we get to see this story before next chapter.

Image result for asura web series release date

Originally posted by sonya317

Happy Diwali! 🥳🤗🥳

Картинки по запросу картинки дивали

Thanks Sonya!

n the edit has Barun's unseen pic! Wow!👍🏼