Originally posted by: AS_TiSha
👏❤️💯💯💯 And everyone can see TISHA in ABHIGYA 😂
Yes.. Ek dam perfect 😘😘😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AS_TiSha
👏❤️💯💯💯 And everyone can see TISHA in ABHIGYA 😂
Yes.. Ek dam perfect 😘😘😘
Best couple in the ITV 🥳
Why so perfect man??? 💑😭😭😭😭
Perfect and adorable couple Tisha 💑😍😍😍😍
Yep. really lovely edit. How gorgeous are they looking. 😳
AbhiGya drunken and forest track have more things to see which make the fans and audience hook to the show

Does anyone know where I can watch this performance of theirs? I think this was back in 2014 when Pavitra Rishta was ending but i can't find the performance anywhere.
You can watch in zee5 I guess
Eagerly waiting for Abhigya's drunken scenes