you are restless i dont know whyOriginally posted by: SanyaEterna
I feel so weird today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you are restless i dont know whyOriginally posted by: SanyaEterna
I feel so weird today
From a normal persons perspetive - bajaj is done and dusted... no viewer will want him back to this lifeless and crap show
I love you and always will is like the 2nd lead guys line for the main female lead and then he goes off on a world tour and the show ends - In K-dramas!
Shutter down! Dukkan Bandh!
Plus main lad - chumma dede, mata rani ki chunri ke neeche, chumma dede! I dont know whether to laugh or be appalled!
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
you are restless i dont know why
Because of Bajaj only yaar
Why??? What happened?? Maybe because u r tooo exited about soulmates wedding 😲😒🥱Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I feel so weird today
Originally posted by: mythical
From a normal persons perspetive - bajaj is done and dusted... no viewer will want him back to this lifeless and crap show
I love you and always will is like the 2nd lead guys line for the main female lead and then he goes off on a world tour and the show ends - In K-dramas!
Shutter down! Dukkan Bandh!
Plus main lad - chumma dede, mata rani ki chunri ke neeche, chumma dede! I dont know whether to laugh or be appalled!
Chalega muje wo bhi agar uske aane ki ummeed nahi hoti!
Not a farewell but au revoir!
My foot! Now I'll have to wait and waste my heart's feelings ❤️😭😭😭💔💔💔
Originally posted by: ZUS567FOAXKQ6BVT
Why??? What happened?? Maybe because u r tooo exited about soulmates wedding 😲😒🥱
Haan zarur, I'm the most excited, just like Soulmate ki Maa 🤮
Why am I listening to Bahubali songs 🤣🤣🤣
I will never forgive her 🤬🤬🤬because of I see tears 😭 in his eyes 😨😨😨😰😰😰😭😭😭😢Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Yes all he really said that in his monologue.
Why is Amna singing while talking. What is wrong with her
How could Pre never see what this man was going through evolving as well ....itna deep aadmi surrounded by such frauds