AnuPre/ParIcaAT#144-Pehli baar mohabbat ki hai aakhri baar mohabbat ki - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

mujhe  bus mohini ke curse ki chinta ho rahi hai😵

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hope4u

New Komo talks and makes expressions like ektas FLs of the 2000s. What's with all the eyebrow raising and head tilting to make a point. She needs to get into the character a bit so I'm going to give her some time. 

Kuki is always sleeping.. That child actor was hired only to show her sleeping and/or prerna putting her to sleep... Itna toh new born baccha bhi nahi sotha!!! According to these perpetually high writers motherhood and a being a good mother ONLY Cconsists of putting the child to sleep..

I m still grateful tht gal was sleeping in this scene. Earlier she was only visible now shes audible too. I dont like her addressing pre as Maa and i was definitely not interested in hearing their miss yous and how much she loves mumma 😵

So i am glad lazy writers remained lazy. Rather than writing dialogues for her... They put her to sleep😆

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yet to watch the epi. But watched the AnuPre clips.. Wow so many wishes fulfilled altogether.. 😃

Lag ja gale and  AnuPre hug ❤️

Gola choosing forehead kiss in front of Mata.. 2nd time..The best thing ladka asking permission and then doing it anyway..😆

euphoric thumbnail

Kisne yahan bola tha ki mohini is their biggest kasauti... I think we got a glimpse of tht today. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: euphoric

Kisne yahan bola tha ki mohini is their biggest kasauti... I think we got a glimpse of tht today. 

Maine I always said it and will say Mohini will be their biggest Kasautii komos , bajajs , Naveens may only separate them physically but Mohini is capable of making them separate emotionally and can play real ugly😆

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guess what? Shubhavi said that too

Mohini will remain the biggest kasauti  in anupre life till the end

euphoric thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Maine I always said it and will say Mohini will be their biggest Kasautii komos , bajajs , Naveens may only separate them physically but Mohini is capable of making them separate emotionally and can play real ugly😆

And it was pretty clear today... She is gonna play ugly 

maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello guy😀 tell me plz is the unwanted family out of Anupre life or I have to wait for another episode😩

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

New Komo talks and makes expressions like ektas FLs of the 2000s. What's with all the eyebrow raising and head tilting to make a point. She needs to get into the character a bit so I'm going to give her some time. 

Kuki is always sleeping.. That child actor was hired only to show her sleeping and/or prerna putting her to sleep... Itna toh new born baccha bhi nahi sotha!!! According to these perpetually high writers motherhood and a being a good mother ONLY Cconsists of putting the child to sleep..

New komo is trying to be kashish.....but now komo is needed. But time is needed. She has just entered

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Me me me... 🙋‍♀️...