You know well she will kill me rather than you jallu wifey🤣
Damn right😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You know well she will kill me rather than you jallu wifey🤣
Damn right😂😂😂
Please update soon🙏🙏🙏
Please update soon🙏🙏🙏
This week😊
Thank u thank u can’t wait 😊
Thank u thank u can’t wait 😊
U r welcome tho I shd be the one thanking u yaar😊
This drama is just doing my nerves😡. I just want something nice to read with my favourite couple to cool me down. Do many nice stories left unfinished it’s sad 😔
This drama is just doing my nerves😡. I just want something nice to read with my favourite couple to cool me down. Do many nice stories left unfinished it’s sad 😔
I understand yaar we r in same boat.
I too wish we get more ffs and os tbh so kuch toh raahat mile.
Yes so many stories unfinished is such a sad thing. Hope the writers return and give us a closure.
Update update update patidevji update chahiyeh
Originally posted by: kusharberry
Update update update patidevji update chahiyeh
omg i cant believe u did this🤣
mein delete nahi kar rahi thi babu 🤣
☺️☺️but i love u malharji so mein ayse hi karega🤗Originally posted by: lavender_mist
omg i cant believe u did this🤣
mein delete nahi kar rahi thi babu 🤣