Ishu hears Raman and abhi talk

She was stunnned

Raman clarifies everything how he will trap abhi

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 20

Ishita was crying hugging Raman tight when Raman said-why r u crying ,jaan.sach keh raha hoon saari confusion dur ho gayi hai.i will not leave u ever.bahut pyaar karta hoon tumse,sach mein.tujhe chod kar kabhi nahi jaaunga .he was consoling her but she was go on crying,so at last he said-tu mujhe punishment de de,but please stop crying.tu bimaar pad jayegi and I can't see u in pain.

Ishita look at him and asked-aapko yeh baby burden lag raha hai ??

Raman nodded in no.

Ishita-sach bataiye,I am strong enough to handle everything ,every harshness.

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said-aisa kuch nahi hai .main thoda immature jarur hoon but irresponsible nahi.yeh hamara pyaar hai,hamara bachcha.this is not burden but a blessing.

Ishita-sach keh rahe hai naa??

Raman nodded and kissed her temple making her sighed in relief.

Ishita-so now,u know ur friend's intention,ab aap Kya karne wale hai.

Raman -dont know precisely,but I want to teach him a lesson for lifetime and also want to save that girl from him.he is a leech,uski soch hi ghatiya hai.for him,every girl is for that one purpose only aur yahin ghatiya soch woh mujh me bhi daalna chahta tha,he needs to be punished and live alone with his dirty thoughts.

Ishita-yes,u r right.no girl in the world deserve such a man who treat her like just a piece of flesh.she said keeping her head on his chest.

Both were lost in each other when the bell rang.

Ishita-iss samay kaun aaya hai??

Raman-tum baitho main dekhta hoon,he said and went to check.he saw throw the key hold and saw abhi was standing there all excited .

Raman went back and said-abhi aaya hai,tum attend Karo usse.usse batana nahi ki main yahan hoon,we have to confess his crime.uski gandi niyat sabke saamne laana hai .he said to which Ishita nodded .

Raman was going upstairs but stopped and kissed her temple saying,be strong.i am with u.

Ishita nodded and went to answer the bell .

Ishita opened the door making a sad face and said-ji,kisse milna hai??she asked while abhi was just numb seeing her beauty.she was wearing a simple purple saree while her hair was tied in a messy bun but still she was looking much alluring and he was literally lusting over her.

She felt conscious of his gaze and asked again wrapping her pallu around herself-kisse milna hai??

Abhi composed himself and said-actually I am very thirsty ,can I get a glass of water.

Ishita-u came here for this,u can get it from any hotel.

Abhi-actually main tumse hi milne aaya hoon.main Raman ka dost hoon.

Ishita acted and said -raman ka dost,mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni aur agar Raman ne tumhe yahan bheja hai ,toh tumhari koi baat nahi sunni.the way he treated me,I will never forgive him.she said angrily making Raman surprised too.

Raman-yeh Ishita acting kar rahi hai,kitni achchi acting kar rahi hai.mujhe bhi ek baar lagaa that she is actually angry on me .glad she knew everything and handling the situation well .

Ishita was about to close the door when abhi said-main Raman ki taraf se nahi aaya hoon,main khud aaya hoon.i felt bad for what he did with u .please listen to me once.he said playing innocent.

Ishita thought for a while and said-aa jao.

Abhi smirked and went inside.ishita brought water for him and said sadly-kya bolna hai,kyun aaye ho,main toh tumhe jaanti bhi nahi.

Abhi-but I know u,Raman jab se tumhare saath relationship mein aaya hai,I know about u since that time.he always talk about u.he said and then said again after a pause-that u sexy u r,how good u r in bed.how much he is attracted to u.tumse pyaar nahi karta tha,he just wanted u.he said making ishra shocked that how effortlessly he is lying.

Ishita look at him with shocked expression and he said-i know tumhe shock lagaa hoga,mujhe bhi lagaa tha,Maine kaha bhi usse ki relationship banayi hai toh usse nibhao bhi but he was all into physical relationship.aaj savere jab usne mujhe kaha that he dumped u just because u r pregnant,Maine samjhaya usse that this is wrong.but woh meri suna hi nahi.mujhe lagaa u might need a shoulder to cry on,toh main aa gaya apna sab kaam chod kar.i know u must be thinking why I am so concerned for u,main khud nahi jaanta but I am really very concerned for u.he said trying to hold her hand .

Ishita wanted to shrug his hand but she acted along and said crying-raman ne bahut galat Kiya mere saath.he used me for his pleasure and then dumped me.ab mera Kya hoga,kaun thamega mera haath .kaun mere bachche ko apna naam dega.she said crying while abhi was happy the way she is opening to him.

Abhi-very soon I will bed her.he thought and said -tum akeli nahi ho ,Ishita .main hoon tumhare saath.main hamesha tumhara saath dunga.

Ishita look at him and asked-kaise??

Abhi thought for a while and said-main thaamunga tumhara haath,main dunga tumhare bachche ko naam.he said to hug Ishita while she was shocked to hear this along with Raman while abhi thought his plan is working and played along.

Abhi-haan,main karunga tumse Shaadi ,kyunki main tumse pyaar karta hoon.pata nahi kab ho gaya bas ho gaya tumse pyaar.aur ab main tumhe takleef mein nahi chod sakta,so I will marry u.he said and thought-yeh girl kitni bewakoof hoti hai,those emotional dialogue maaro and they r convinced.ab yeh naa sirf mujhe apna humdard samjhegi but mujhe woh sab degi joh mujhe chahiye,her body.he was lost in his thoughts while Ishita turn and look at raman.he closed his eyes saying he did his job well.

Ishita look at abhi and before he can say anything Ishita said-thank u for thinking so much about me but I need time to think.tum please jao yahan se.

Abhi got startled by her answer and said-nahi,main nahi jaaunga .I can't leave u alone,kahin tumne kuch kar liya khud ko toh,I can't afford to loose u .he was saying when his phone rang .he picked it seeing his father's number.

Abhi-yes papa.

Papa-i want u in home right now.

Abhi-abhi,abhi kaise.i am out of town.maine maa se,he was saying when his father said-then reach here asap and asap means asap .koi delay nahi.saying so he hung the call while abhi was confused what happened suddenly.

Ishita look at him and said-papa ka phone tha,u r going back.mujhe bhi le chaliye.apne mumma -papa se milaiye.unki permission se hum dono Shaadi kar lenge.i am ready for marriage .she said while abhi was too numb to react.in no way he can take her to his parent.

Ishita-main ready ho jaun??she asked when abhi said-abhi nahi,abhi mujhe kuch bahut jaruri kaam hai,may be sometime later .he said and went out without waiting for her answer.

Ishita look at Raman and he came out laughing.

Ishita-kaise dum dabaa kar bhaaga,Kya Kiya aapne??

Raman-uska drama record karke uske parent ,in laws aur hone wali wife ko bhej diya.ab bomb phutega.lets get ready,hume bhi chalna hoga.he can try to harm us,we should be there to control things.

Ishita nodded and went to get ready.

After an hour,both were on the way to abhi's house.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di