Originally posted by: mysterious17
Ladko ki pics ? ..aur woh bhi hash deti h ??
"Su g" ....🤣..cant help but laugh at it...@Su BR BR
Yiu only pick lines for me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Ladko ki pics ? ..aur woh bhi hash deti h ??
"Su g" ....🤣..cant help but laugh at it...@Su BR BR
Yiu only pick lines for me
@Hash
😭😭okay I admit i'm blushing!!!
Roz rd,DQ aur vijay ki pic post karna is your duty🤣
@Vagee
Oho DQ aur vijay darling😉
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ok guys bye I need to study😒
You the one preparing for NEET?
@everyone I am not offline... me writing the scenerio
@Su di aww os dungi na.... let me see if I find time... agar time mila toh I will give one
It will take a little time for the scenerio but I am.here people....dont go away without reading and commenting on the scenerio warna kissise baat nahi karoongi
achi soch ni ha koi kyu k jin socho sy bachny k lye samaina ko chuna tha ab samaina k jane k bd phr wo sochein mjhy drany lagi hain
Sabka yahi haal hai😭
Originally posted by: chaaru26
@everyone I am not offline... me writing the scenerio
@Su di aww os dungi na.... let me see if I find time... agar time mila toh I will give one
It will take a little time for the scenerio but I am.here people....dont go away without reading and commenting on the scenerio warna kissise baat nahi karoongi
yoohuu
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Ladko ki pics ? ..aur woh bhi hash deti h ??
"Su g" ....🤣..cant help but laugh at it...@Su BR BR
Haan. I give these hopelessly in love girls bribe to come here🤣
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Ladko ki pics ? ..aur woh bhi hash deti h ??
"Su g" ....🤣..cant help but laugh at it...@Su BR BR
Taki sab IF par aye😂😂
@Hash
😭😭okay I admit i'm blushing!!!
Roz rd,DQ aur vijay ki pic post karna is your duty🤣
@Vagee
Oho DQ aur vijay darling😉
🤣
Mission accomplished🤣
Okay, I'll try😆
Thanks Hash😆
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9