My whole joint family sending me Karan farewell pic and sad emoties
Mujhse zada to woh dukhi lag rahe Hain 😆
Mere liye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
My whole joint family sending me Karan farewell pic and sad emoties
Mujhse zada to woh dukhi lag rahe Hain 😆
Mere liye 🤣
This one is beautiful...❤️
Originally posted by: opsora2090
aur hum intejar karenge , pata nei kyu , my heart is saying .. ofcourse apna Time bhi ayega.. aur jab ayega toh chappad phadke ayega 😎
apna time aaegaaaa pakka aaega. PRERISH fans will have the last laugh like rishabh bajaj😆
I don't think Prerna will compare her marriages. Bajaj ko use rehne ke time CVs ne bhau nahi diya toh when he's out possibility is less I guess😆 But I feel Prerna will be reminded of what Bajaj told her about self respect in that hospital beizzati track. That if she doesn't respect herself nobody will. Ekdum when the humiliation reaches peak levels tab.
I imagine only him when I hear this song
Wahi opoo waqt guzartha nahi...💔
memory loss ke baad A will be like..konsi shaadi..kaisi shaadi🤣 tabhi legal marriage karni chahiye. ya photo leni chahiye..atleast proof toh ho
You know this just shows their ages and Bajaj's age. Straight usne legal shaadi kar li. No ifs and buts. No bs shaadis 😆