Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Yesss
It's so clear out their.. Totally dreamy
One u can continuesly look at and feel a kind of contentment within yourself
*Sigh* I do wish the human race realises it some day and stop destroying the nature😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Yesss
It's so clear out their.. Totally dreamy
One u can continuesly look at and feel a kind of contentment within yourself
*Sigh* I do wish the human race realises it some day and stop destroying the nature😭
hi laalchi reader! It has been long but I don't know my account doesn't work half the time so am not used to it still
Ray I am here🥺🤗... Idhar mereko error show kar raha tha. Ye IF mamu kya kabhi bhi thik honge?
Yeah hopefully! I'm trying my best
hey supu the same has been happening with me the past few daysOriginally posted by: Suparna13
Ray I am here🥺🤗... Idhar mereko error show kar raha tha. Ye IF mamu kya kabhi bhi thik honge?
Yes I know. Mere tareef par to post likh dali thi🙈🙈
hahah us din waqiye mry lye ap maseeha bn kr ayi thi agr us din ap na hti mjhy guide na krti to i can't imagine kesy mri prblm solve hti...i completed the journey watching samaina just because of u..😊
@Hash ab yehi baki tha🤣
thats all you can do but hardworking always pays off dearYeah hopefully! I'm trying my best
Exam will start from 27th. Abhi class test wagera going 😛
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9