Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

yeah this scene was shot before a week and the fight scene was shot n inserted within two days of shoot

And yeah also kuki had gone to SN with prerna and they had shot some scenes of her there with shivi n Mahesh..I guess she was supposed to get injured there itself but they completely erased kuki in SN🤣

Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal ðŸ˜†

I feel like singing 

Idhar chali mein udhar chali ...jaane kaha mein fisal gai...are fisal gayi...yeh tune kya kiya 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hope4u

This. For me the more interesting thing here is that in the midnight bts with anupam, prerna was wearing her MS but in the recent photo in the same saree, Ms is gone. 

I think that's a very big clue as to sudden changes. 

I think wrap was done in a rushed way but I think turning Bajaj negative wasn't rushed act. They may planned Bajaj being negative, Anurag planning and failing in front of pre for maybe 2-3 more weeks and then closure which they ended in 2-3 episodes reasons better known to them.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

yeah I think they had planned for moving Bajaj n family to some other place..prerna also had her MS but that was scrapped...

but  inka durga puja khatam nahi hua

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maata badla legi.... chun chun ke...🤣

Her ego is bigger than the Universe...😕

abhiya_12 thumbnail
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

but  inka durga puja khatam nahi hua

Pooja is khatam.. They've started the next track.. Shaadi... Uske baad kidnapping and jail aayega. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Pooja is khatam.. They've started the next track.. Shaadi... Uske baad kidnapping and jail aayega. 

Bas ek aur sacrifice and blackmailing na hoo I am so done with these 2 from a year now😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I think wrap was done in a rushed way but I think turning Bajaj negative wasn't rushed act. They may planned Bajaj being negative, Anurag planning and failing in front of pre for maybe 2-3 more weeks and then closure which they ended in 2-3 episodes reasons better known to them.

quite possible bajaj always shown as black saya & anupre  defeat him with their love

but  this much negetive i never accepted

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

pooja  kal.khatam.hogi durga maa is still in basu house😆

bajaj is gone