I feel like laughing and crying at the same time. 🤣
Upar se...🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel like laughing and crying at the same time. 🤣
Upar se...🤪
i never got a college farewell. School farewell i was excited. Which is why i am forced to sit through such painfilled depressing farewells. 😭😭Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
This is getting more emotional than a college farewell. 🥺
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Since the day they shifted to BB
We got just nothing.
I was thinking now why he went to save Veena also in the first place?
I wish he put everyone in jail before he left. If he was going to be that bad then may as well have done it in the right way🤣
will miss you too waidehi 😭Koi jaga he jaha hum sab jud sake i will miss u those days when i was not active but was silent member 😰😰🤗i will miss u all
twitter par thi. yahan nhi aayi mr bajaj ki deewani😭
🤗🤗 shruthi
Originally posted by: Phoenix_75
twitter par thi. yahan nhi aayi mr bajaj ki deewani😭
Ok I was just worried for her. Fine if she was at Twitter.
I am just mad karan chose to come back with this utter garbage
lol sorry i want that when ksg was 🙁🙁Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Unke saath kya hota hai ab hamein kya Lena Waidehi.