Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Khaya peeya kuch nahi glass toda barah aana🤣
Correct
Sanu humara toh meneka ka bhi dream gya Paani Mai
Ab toh it's time honey ks update dede
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Khaya peeya kuch nahi glass toda barah aana🤣
Correct
Sanu humara toh meneka ka bhi dream gya Paani Mai
Ab toh it's time honey ks update dede
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Guys I was thinking to shift all my stories on Wattpad, I don't want them to here anymore
sanyaaa...please bta dio ...we'll be there😭
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Wait Bajaj's past with the Basus.. 😆 Vanished into thin air.
Backstory? Wo Kya hota hai?
Theher ja par romantic (kinda) dance? Uski Kya zarurat?
All that 'i love my wife'? Kya? Kyu?
🤣
Originally posted by: Phoenix_75
sanyaaa...please bta dio ...we'll be there😭
Yes definitely!!
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Correct
Sanu humara toh meneka ka bhi dream gya Paani Mai
Ab toh it's time honey ks update dede
Haan ab bas ITH, ankie ka OS bacha hai
I m gonna miss you too ramya.. 🤗
Of course.... 👍🏼
AISA GHATIYA DRAMA DEKHKAR 😭
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Guys I was thinking to shift all my stories on Wattpad, I don't want them to here anymore
Shift karo and Id de apna WA ka..
Shin...🤗
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Guys I was thinking to shift all my stories on Wattpad, I don't want them to here anymore
Chalega kya daudega
But don't stop writing
Btw follow me on Instagram
And give me Instagram id
Mine _greylicious_