Is it really going to happen? I just want to hear what he was thinking during CD fiasco.Emotional talk between Hs n mini....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Is it really going to happen? I just want to hear what he was thinking during CD fiasco.Emotional talk between Hs n mini....
Yeh Gur itni philosophical kabse ho gayi! 😆
Why pressure only on Hanuman ..IS mini behaving as HS beti .She consoled HS thinking of her mother
Anyways liked the episode .Liked HS and mini dialogs.
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Yeh Gur itni philosophical kabse ho gayi! 😆
Jabse tu use chhodke chali gai.
Ke problem se tanne chhori. Kyu nahi aati to aa jao sarey threads these days?
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, ek ek kar ke, saare characters ban jaongi. 😆
I am sure Babes banane ki badi jaldi hogi Tujhe. 😉
Today's episode title - Minnie Is Hurt. Like come on! Name a day when she hasn't been hurt as of late. 🤣
If I didn't know about HS & Minnie's scene, I don't think I would have looked forward to it.
R u serious... Was there a scene of HS Mini... Twitter pe to unhe gaaliyan mil rahi hai esp HS ko....
Is it really going to happen? I just want to hear what he was thinking during CD fiasco.
You’ll like the scene...
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Today's episode title - Minnie Is Hurt. Like come on! Name a day when she hasn't been hurt as of late. 🤣
If I didn't know about HS & Minnie's scene, I don't think I would have looked forward to it.
I loved the scene... there were ifs n but’s... who cares.... hahah
I loved the scene... there were ifs n but’s... who cares.... hahah
At least I don’t if it’s a good scene. 😃