Congratulations🥳🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations🥳🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
🤣🤣
Congratulations🥳🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
WHY IS TIME MOVING SO DAMN SLOW
kyu tereko kal suva abhi chiye ?
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Bore ho Raha hai🤣
toh kaam kar na....office ka nahi toh fiction ka sahi....

kitna pending kaam baki hai kaam chor
....
This looks soooo FUNNY 🤣
Agree. I am so so so bored in office. My laptop is still not recovered, so waiting for it so that I can start with the setup.
Uff that must be a headache! I do have some work but I'm just not into it right now🤣
Congratulations🥳🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Buahahahaha 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
i was as sleepy as jia but now i am awake 😳 yesterday i got a chocolate as bijoya gift though and I AM SO HAPPY 🤣
Maine bhi dairy milk khai abhi thodi der pehle🤣
Bajaj to the kill🤣
how will it happen if it is a dream. 🤣Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
I don't want this.. 😭
Please cvs.. 😡
https://twitter.com/SaneSoul88/status/1184377175056637952?s=19