Mostly I believe it's a dream and I feel kuki getting hurt is another version of the two arguing with prerna there. That's why all three of them looked at her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mostly I believe it's a dream and I feel kuki getting hurt is another version of the two arguing with prerna there. That's why all three of them looked at her
Originally posted by: opsora2090
aree aise wale karan n bajju ke liye mai hajar bar sadist banne ke liye taiar hu .. keya action dala bajju ne ... fireeee
basss chakku leke sidha ex pe phod dete toh celebrate kar leti 🤣
bhaise bhi he is comparing wioth ravan and mahishasur.. toh sahi maine mai bana dete mata, aise adha ahduri kam kaiko ... 🤣
Ye uski adhuri kahani hai na🤣
Kuch seekh usse Cookie Kumari
Mostly I believe it's a dream and I feel kuki getting hurt is another version of the two arguing with prerna there. That's why all three of them looked at her
Khade khade sab sapna dekh rahe the🤣 but do you think they'll waste a whole episode on a mere dream/nightmare?
Originally posted by: UW36BJVHNLG4ZC6Y
Kuch seekh usse Cookie Kumari

Episodes waste hi toh ho rahe hain. 😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Khade khade sab sapna dekh rahe the🤣 but do you think they'll waste a whole episode on a mere dream/nightmare?
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Arey tumne poetry kab chalu ki?🤣
Poetry se log posh lagte hain isliye chaloo ki🤣
the story lines are a huge mess right now the only way to put an end to it is reveal the pregnancy. Now it's just getting out of handOriginally posted by: SanyaEterna
Khade khade sab sapna dekh rahe the🤣 but do you think they'll waste a whole episode on a mere dream/nightmare?
i am so proud of ekta's ML 🤣
prerna hamesha bajju ka rasta katti hai 😡
nikalo , pheko isko 😡
