Originally posted by: JAKCM4BC576NKLE2
We are on same page ji . Both are interlinked 😆
haan ji 🤗😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: JAKCM4BC576NKLE2
We are on same page ji . Both are interlinked 😆
haan ji 🤗😆
I made my decision to stop. No more for me. Bajaj is a great character and in the name of soulmates love saga they overshadow his character. However the joke is on them because ksg is being notice and appreciated by critics and audience. They love his character more than two leads. Writers don't know how to write a story about two soulmates living for each other. I
Of course he is and Duh 🙄, I cannot even complain. He is doing a great job.
Aaj ka epi mein ex ka dialogues ko analysis karoExactly. I agreed with the hint🤪
We have answer for tomorrow's episode 😆
I did notice something though in the precap someone posted here when kuki fell all three turned and looked at her. I guess that's why some are doubting if it's real or not.
He is talking to Moloy as if long lost friend. That was hilarious🤣🤣
Molly does look like a CUDDLED up bunny. BTW, More than fear why did Molly look PAINED.
SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT IN ONE NIGHT. Credit goes to me 😆
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
BATMAN vs JOKER .. Halloween's special spooky episode with cricket bat and plastic knife 🤣
With a sasta krish mask🤪🤣
Originally posted by: W6LXAXF2SWQKS36N
Ek theory hain
After tomm epi, will post it here.
Hint - Ex gone mad and has become delusional about RB. 😆
With all my heart I am praying, every theory of yours, come true. 😎
Ex's created version of RB, should be shattered into pieces.

With a sasta krish mask🤪🤣
jab knife his sastha plastic knife hain toh mask ka kya kehena 🤣🤣
Arre tum bhi try karo, you have the answer in what you posted.Originally posted by: Glorious-Wings
With all my heart I am praying, every theory of yours, come true. 😎
Ex's created version of RB, should be shattered into pieces.
An important thing I noticed🤣🤣Moly Baby was all alone in the dark hall 🤣Pura khaandan so raha hai toh Mahashay niche kaise aaye?? Yaa Mohini pati ko bhulkar spread hoke sona chahti hai???🤣🤣