And I'll scream bloody Mary!bloody Mary!bloody Mary! Come and take them away.Originally posted by: mythical
If it's soulmates under the covers.... I'll scream blue murder!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And I'll scream bloody Mary!bloody Mary!bloody Mary! Come and take them away.Originally posted by: mythical
If it's soulmates under the covers.... I'll scream blue murder!
Nahin milega yeh ab. Woh poora baaki sab pe nikalega 🤣
😆😭Originally posted by: UROPYZV4UZNKNVAE
Nahin milega yeh ab. Woh poora baaki sab pe nikalega 🤣
Really man. Such an eyesore they have become now. Hope RB throws all of them out of hospital.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
What the devil are those Basus doing at the hospital? They should avoid being an eyesore at once place at least.
oh oh god please I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣😆😆 🤣 about anupre romance and dupatta scenes he was absolutely right 🤣🤣😆🤣🤣😆🤣Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I migrated to my daily dose of Dhak Dhak with Gul ka jinn show ☺️
Folks, there’s this roast video PD posted in MF. It’s a gem check it out 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
What the devil are those Basus doing at the hospital? They should avoid being an eyesore at once place at least.
Exactly...But going by our theories kii one of the Basu's is responsible for Cookie's accident, they must be there to save their skin...
Originally posted by: ZVGANJGSU2UHSKSL
Really man. Such an eyesore they have become now. Hope RB throws all of them out of hospital.
Basus Bajaj ke dahej mein aaye hai 🤣
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
@Reemzie @Ramya are you around. Our Dushy is there in the jinn show
anyway back to the roasting video 🤣
Folks it’s just howlarious 🤣
Dushy❤️
No RB's outburst on his darling wifey until current track climax.
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I migrated to my daily dose of Dhak Dhak with Gul ka jinn show ☺️
Folks, there’s this roast video PD posted in MF. It’s a gem check it out 🤣
EPIC 



