🤣Originally posted by: Octothorpe
*Sigh*
If I get to meet him na, I'll tell how girls are learning Malayalam to "understand his voice"😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣Originally posted by: Octothorpe
*Sigh*
If I get to meet him na, I'll tell how girls are learning Malayalam to "understand his voice"😳
@chaaru de de scenario😍😍
@hash yahi hoon Mai bhi❤️ but currently on loop ok mulaqat! Aur Maryam is really pyaar❤️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
🤣you teach me Hindi...I'll teach all 4 South Indian languages in return😳
Done!!!! When to start?😍
@Hash
Please tell him one is from Bangladesh🙈🙈
🤣
Originally posted by: Suparna13
@chaaru de de scenario😍😍
@hash yahi hoon Mai bhi❤️ but currently on loop ok mulaqat! Aur Maryam is really pyaar❤️
Bap re tu toh DQ par research kar li
@vageee 4 south indian languages! Wow... Mai bhi seekhna chahungi..
Yes you know her 😐
I'm toh even ready to pay him for a visit to Bangladesh and meet you. 🤗
Am I one of them
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9