That scene was best... whenever i get bored by watching SOULMATE jaap... i go watch that episode and justify watching this cringefest..
Same.. 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That scene was best... whenever i get bored by watching SOULMATE jaap... i go watch that episode and justify watching this cringefest..
Same.. 👍🏼
Ramya 🤗
Ronit is back
PS insta story.. Kaun bed pe hai Ab..???🤣
https://twitter.com/prerishaddictz/status/1183733252827168768?s=19
I am super Drained and can’t express how funny was the Hey Basu Subah Subah scene!
I am loving this Hry Basu.
Fifty shades of Rishabh Bajaj.
I liked Amna’s acting.
Dekhun toh mere Anurag ko 🤣
That scene was best... whenever i get bored by watching SOULMATE jaap... i go watch that episode and justify watching this cringefest..
I kinda loved it more than his confession of love for prerna... IDK why!?!
When will PreRish go in new Mansion🤔
Tired of this bb🤔
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
PS insta story.. Kaun bed pe hai Ab..???🤣
https://twitter.com/prerishaddictz/status/1183733252827168768?s=19
If it's soulmates under the covers.... I'll scream blue murder!
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I am super Drained and can’t express how funny was the Hey Basu Subah Subah scene!
I am loving this Hry Basu.
Fifty shades of Rishabh Bajaj.
I liked Amna’s acting.
Dekhun toh mere Anurag ko 🤣
Basu ki tho RB ne watt laga di..🤣
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: mythical
My maid did beyzatti of mine some 3 weeks ago - Kya Babyji? hum bhi aisi ghatiya show nahi dekhti, aapki mummy se baat karna hoga... yeh sab dekhengi toh gandi cheez seekhengi.. aap padhi-likhi hai, yeh sab mat dekhiye aur jab hum ghar par hote hain toh bilkul bhi nahi... humein achcha nahi lagta... aap english dekhiye
said infront of the grandparental units. this show is banned in the house as it affronts the maids and helpers
😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: mythical
But I'm only 6 years old mom....😭