Just loved the ending and I have bookmarked it already. Basu's got a deserving reply from Prerna and yay twins for Prerish 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just loved the ending and I have bookmarked it already. Basu's got a deserving reply from Prerna and yay twins for Prerish 😳
Finally Happy Ending🥳🥳
Twins on the way
Basus got what they deserv👍🏼
Loved it!❤️
plz do write the epilogue.. amazing work...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💓💓❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
L
❤️
V
E
D
I
T
!
what a good ending to the fic, very enjoyable.
Niyati/Ankie🤗
Rishabh/Kukki missing Prerna😭. Rishabh's conversation with Maasi🥺. Kya yaar Ankie, baby ka THE END kar diya. Anyway, this is expected of you. Feeling so bad for Prerna, she did so much for Basus. The worst is even her family did not understand her😭. Basus/Sharmas/Anurag😡.
The moments between the couple is heartwarming, she needs his care to recover both physically and also emotionally. They slept holding each other sharing the bed. Change of heart for both Maasi and Tanvi👍🏼. She started calling him Rishabh❤️.
Prerna deciding to forget about her family👍🏼 and to destroy Basus👍🏼😈. It's good that Bajaj revealed the pregnancy truth to Anurag, he deserved to feel the pain. He named this house on Prerna's name👍🏼.
The happy family feels❤️. They married again and about to welcome twins💕, me in khushi ke aasoon😭. Dil garden garden after reading this😳.
Absolutely brilliant update. I LOVED it.
Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover
I loved it .. I just hope this happen in show also . Mera Rishabh bechara bajju pyar mein pd chuka h ..uske saare evilness ka redemption dikhana h toh ye track utmost necessity hai
Yaha tk Maine 2A Padh k hi likh diya tha
Bt 2B is dreamy and beautiful 🤩🥰 I loved the way basu clan ka complete destruction hua specially spineless basu Morally destroyed .
Thank you so much for the comment!! I am glad you enjoyed it!! 🤗
Show main dekhne milega ya nahi??? Ummm... no comment on that 🤣
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Two parts and all teary 😭. Bajaj shouldn't have left Prerna in that condition with Basu's especially Mohini 😡. But I am sure Bajaj will band bajao Basu's because they deserve it. Bajaj is right in calling Anurag as bad Basu 😆
Do continue soon.
I am glad you liked the story!! ❤️
@bold: Rishabh is always right 😆
Originally posted by: iheartarducb
Aww.. such a beautiful ending ❤️
Thank you ❤️