PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 37

Posted: 4 years ago

There is a pain behind every story and there is a story behind every pain.

The PreRish of your story are Pain mates....dard ka rishta....dil ke rishte se bhi jyada intimate hota hai.....if you know the pain of a person,then you really KNOW that person....their pain is the foundation for their relationship....and this relationship is not going to break by Shalini's cheap tricks....Distance will only make the hearts grow fonder....Waiting to see more....

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

a really good update, cant wait to read RB's pov next.  i knew shalini was jealous, wonder what happens next.  i really look forward to your updates every week it's almost like watching a really good serial. it's well thought out and written. 

A really well written chapter! 👍🏼 glad to read that shalini actually cares for Rishabh, though i didn't expected her to! But she's too selfish in my opinion.😆

so they both shifted in their house, Rishabh will feel very lonely now in BM. The emptiness of the mansion and lack of her presence might haunt him! I hope he'll go to see her.

Please make it a happy ending for them!❤️

Excited for the further chapters, update soon.🤗

N

I

C

E

!

:)

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago

This was so so good ...the insight into Shalini and her selfish ways and Prerna and her conflicting emotions now I am expecting the same insight from Rishabs end and  i cant wait for that chapter where PreRish actually meet ...and how that meeting comes abt is it bec Rishab actually misses her or does that also come through because of Shalini.

Great stuff 

Aww. That was a sweet update😊. Prernas dilemma is so aptly described. Waiting to read rb side of feelings❤️

She was hopeful that if not to stop, he would come to send off, but she was disappointed and, he was standing there watching her leave from the closed window. Shalini did this even after knowing that he started accepting the kid. She wanted that he had only her in his life, this is very interesting now. Shalini is ambitious and the way she thinks that she should be the only one whom Rishabh should listen to or get influenced is the reason for her this decision. She can't take it when he started listening to Prerna and gets influenced by her thoughts.

She is thinking about him, well she can't stop thinking about him. And Shalini is least bothered about him. She thinks about him but also expects this distance will help her to stop getting emotionally attached to him. Let's see whether she would be successful in this or not.

Nice update. Please update soon.

Prerna emotions were well expressed 🤗

Shalini is so selfish, she trying to play very safe seems quite dangerous 😡🤬

Hope Rishabh atleast visits them 

Thanks for the wonderful part, you are an amazing writer 👏

Edited by sneha_17 - 4 years ago