16pgs and no pointers. Nahi milega Spoilers ab kisiko nahi layegi main ab aur 😤😤😤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
16pgs and no pointers. Nahi milega Spoilers ab kisiko nahi layegi main ab aur 😤😤😤
P making Kuki to sleep
RB watching them and says he got wanted he wanted , a family, and will not allow anyone to come between them
NEXT AT TITLE:
“I LOVE MY WIFE”!!!
of course i want Mr business man Bajaj back.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
good for him and us 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Lt67cH5Fd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Credit goes to uploader
Not even in mood to discuss episode
its all back and forth same thing over and over
Bajaj needs to come out of love-zone
After today's episode if he doesn't toh phir I don't know what will bring him out
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3dVBD1hVxe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Credit goes to uploader
tears in his daughter eyesOriginally posted by: EFYKUMAEHWNGBSUD
Not even in mood to discuss episode
its all back and forth same thing over and over
Bajaj needs to come out of love-zone
After today's episode if he doesn't toh phir I don't know what will bring him out
So ex accidentally recorded the video ? 🤓 So why was he telling bajaj big big things like I am so smart I recorded your confession and all Shivani also got to know ,yay ! 100 % she will be on bajaj's hit list next
Congrats on the new AT ! 😃
tears in his daughter eyes
I don't see that happening unless something major takes place
Well Prerna said to maasi that she will never leave kukki
Perna never sticks to her words when soulmate in the picture.Originally posted by: 3CMZGJHPHKDHFD7D
I don't see that happening unless something major takes place
Well Prerna said to maasi that she will never leave kukki