This cracked me up🤣Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Su di ke phone pe likh Dena chahiye, Mera network dhokebaaz hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This cracked me up🤣Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Su di ke phone pe likh Dena chahiye, Mera network dhokebaaz hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Karde behen I love it😉
😷😷 Jiju gussa to nahi honge?
😒😵😡Originally posted by: munchkinland
in jiju's arms😲
@Supu koi network is not giving me dhoka
I am at different places churaofying a mauka😆
Rant toh tu karegi na woh kyun gussa hoga😆😷😷 Jiju gussa to nahi honge?
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
This cracked me up🤣
IKR,itni to wo 100 rupee note waali Sonam Gupta bhi bewafa nahi thi jitna Su di ka network dhokebaaz hai 🤣
comfortable na😉
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Supu koi network is not giving me dhoka
I am at different places churaofying a mauka😆
You not at home?
JBRrrr...🤣Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
IKR,itni to wo 100 rupee note waali Sonam Gupta bhi bewafa nahi thi jitna Su di ka network dhokebaaz hai 🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Supu koi network is not giving me dhoka
I am at different places churaofying a mauka😆
Kaisa mauka?
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9