helloo namaskaar 🤗
what's going on ??
Komo ka look is 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
helloo namaskaar 🤗
what's going on ??
Komo ka look is 😳
Originally posted by: SH56OTOS5O2RCJOH
Dont know from which AT page this started
There is a speculation by a section that P has been pretending with RB all these while and planning with Anurag/Anupam behind RB's back
PS: Main thoda has loon🤣
Oh Lord I hope this is not true 😆nothing that happened in the last few weeks will make sense ! I know ITV and logic don't go together but still this so called twist would be really pushing it !
Originally posted by: AKZXYQDNJXPM4HF2
Dont know from which AT page this started
There is a speculation by a section that P has been pretending with RB all these while and planning with Anurag/Anupam behind RB's back
PS: Main thoda has loon🤣
Kisi ne prerna ko dekha hai???? What i said about A.. I am saying it for Pre..
Isse Na HOPAYEGA!! 



Originally posted by: ZIAPLLDHTF2FFSUC
Dont know from which AT page this started
There is a speculation by a section that P has been pretending with RB all these while and planning with Anurag/Anupam behind RB's back
PS: Main thoda has loon🤣
isn't that like giving way too much credit to her ...
and also I don't think Anurag and Anupam can pull her on their side specially to plot against RB .. specially when they are aware that she has seen their plotting video
🤣🤣Yes I have started doing that🤣
I have always believed Bajaj believes in writing his own story but he is the outsider in the story of Anupre and shall always be. I know it’s contrary to the popular sentiment but that’s what makes him the most fascinating of all the characters. He FORCIBLY made a story his OWN which was never meant for him to be. He is the ANOMALY and anomalies have a strong story, a strong layer. I am not invested to PreRish anymore because for me Prerna doesn’t really have any layers to portray apart from being important for both the men.
That doom wiping of tears spells it all. Rishabh has the audacity. He doesn’t shove her to the wall like an immature fool. He slowly burns and makes her burn too!
Prerna wasn’t awkward but there were chills. Just can’t explain but she just stared at him in dismay! Did he just do that?
I am sure it matters for Star, coz that's the only channel that releases the episodes in the morning itself. The other channels don't do that on their streaming platforms.Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Online TRPs mean nothing to show makers. It’s only the real Ratings offline that matters. If Anupre doesn’t really pull up the TRPs then it’s a different story.
I agree. He has written his own story. While I agree with all this, however, the story can now swing in any direction. So I somehow am quite skeptical.Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I have always believed Bajaj believes in writing his own story but he is the outsider in the story of Anupre and shall always be. I know it’s contrary to the popular sentiment but that’s what makes him the most fascinating of all the characters. He FORCIBLY made a story his OWN which was never meant for him to be. He is the ANOMALY and anomalies have a strong story, a strong layer. I am not invested to PreRish anymore because for me Prerna doesn’t really have any layers to portray apart from being important for both the men.
That doom wiping of tears spells it all. Rishabh has the audacity. He doesn’t shove her to the wall like an immature fool. He slowly burns and makes her burn too!
Prerna wasn’t awkward but there were chills. Just can’t explain but she just stared at him in dismay! Did he just do that?
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Dang it! Bang on! He has the edge of Damon and patience of Elijah ❤️
I am just waiting for the offline TRPs
Yes and like Elijah he will do anything in the name of family ! Ya I think a lot of the future track will depend on the TRPs ,so let's see !