Originally posted by: Wistfulness
First post is back temporarily. 🤣
Ek scene se hi u r not good with satyagrah 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
First post is back temporarily. 🤣
Ek scene se hi u r not good with satyagrah 
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
First post is back temporarily. 🤣
🤣🤣
Next time I'll do asahyog andolan 🤣Ek scene se hi u r not good with satyagrah 🤣
Since I could not resist today, here are the screen shots from today's episode...Posting them in sets, see them and drool away...
SET I




Drool Away With,
SET II




SET III





SET IV








SET V




SET VI


SET VII



