Glad you are back with your amazing story telling.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Glad you are back with your amazing story telling.
So excited to read something from the writer of "unexpectedly expected"
Welcome back !
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi
So excited to read something from the writer of "unexpectedly expected"
Welcome back !
❤️ thank you!
Dekha...
Mujhe pehle hi pata tha ye tum hi ho,Shaitan..
welcome back Sabi
great story as always
Just come across this story. Its heartwarming to read the exchanges between anjali and arnav. I love how their sibling relationship is.
Shyam needs to get a life. Why is he still emotionally abusing khushi?! Lavs right...khushi needs to get a restraining order against him.
Looking forward to arnav and khushi getting to know eachother more. Seems like they have unknowingly observed eachother in the office.
Really loved the story !! Fantastic .
Wow welcome back! I chanced upon this by sheer luck! I don’t visit IF very often now. Was re reading a story and I am glad I did. I happen to see your new story as well and what a start! Amazing story line!
Would love to read more. Please send PM’s.
OMG you are soooo witty! The coffin joke has cracked me up big time! Love this FF! Amazing writing. You have not lost your wit in all these years and am so glad you are back!
Amazing amazing amazing! I am reading all the chapters in one go
Can you help me find arshi intense and mature stories full of angst ? Also pls suggest me few stories on Nainital and Diwali track
[NOCOPY] Salaam Namaste Friends! This is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Creations Gallery #52 !! Congrats on completing Creations gallery #51 and
0