Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg.. this creepy peeping Tom thing is so pathetic. I'm cringing so hard I can't even..🤮
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Omg.. this creepy peeping Tom thing is so pathetic. I'm cringing so hard I can't even..🤮
Don’t let him take away from Bajaj scene. Only focus on Bajaj
Omg chi man there is a word saying privacy. So disgusting looking at husband and wife bedroom chi man🤮🤮
Originally posted by: forbidden
Omg chi man there is a word saying privacy. So disgusting looking at husband and wife bedroom chi man🤮🤮
If he didn’t look I would have been surprised but he did so he stayed true to his character 😆
Bajaj take that shirt off already 🤣
I guess ex is allowed to peep into other people's bedroom and get away with it cause he is such a pure soul ! This explains how he knew about their sleeping arrangements also 🤢
Don’t let him take away from Bajaj scene. Only focus on Bajaj
It's hard to let anything shift my focus from Bajaj.. he is such an eye candy. Lucky b***h Prerna! Had her hands all over him today..😭😭😭
BAjaj won’t do anything to shivani nor have a word with her as she is his cheating wife sister