Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I doubt Maasi will do that. She knows RB wouldn't appreciate it.Originally posted by: 3D5JMA7DIQG7VTTN
So kal ka episode
1. Dhol scene
2. Rishabh plan
3. Rishabh beating goon
4. Basus with uncle casting doubt about A being culprit
5. Maasi rip-off Prerna about it
Did I miss anything?

❤
Originally posted by: najma123
SAME! And, in general, I root for the grey, villain, bad character only. Idk how many people watch Tamil, there was this movie called Thimuru, I liked the vamp more than the heroine. Her chemistry with the dude was AWESOME. They had some next level song also.😆
The vamp in this movie is epic. I watched the Telugu dubbed version. The song and their chemistry is🔥. Who would have thought Sriya Reddy would become Vishal's bhabhi in real life after this film.
Originally posted by: najma123
Never watched or read enough of VD. But Damon > Stefan ANY DAY.
Imagine Bajaj dressed as Damon those jackets and that smirk on his face 24*7 ☺️
A small info from my end:
I am traveling tonight. All of a sudden plan. May not have signals to watch the episode. Mostly will miss the episodes, especially when the episode looks better than all these days. Should be back by Thursday or Friday morning. I will read the AT as and when I will get some time and network.
Safe travels Ramya!! Take care !! 🤗
Sarvagun sampann Damad
A small info from my end:
I am traveling tonight. All of a sudden plan. May not have signals to watch the episode. Mostly will miss the episodes, especially when the episode looks better than all these days. Should be back by Thursday or Friday morning. I will read the AT as and when I will get some time and network.
Safe Journey Ramya🤗
Originally posted by: KD4YV7LA5Y3YDBFZ
So kal ka episode
1. Dhol scene
2. Rishabh plan
3. Rishabh beating goon
4. Basus with uncle casting doubt about A being culprit
5. Maasi rip-off Prerna about it
Did I miss anything?
Looking forward to Maasi giving Prerna a good lecture about her X !!
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Imagine Bajaj dressed as Damon those jackets and that smirk on his face 24*7 ☺️
☺️☺️☺️
Bajaj has his own style but Damon ☺️