TDBU #3 [An AR FF] - (Track 66 to 69 - Page 82/83) - Page 29

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Bananahammock

Sorry to butt into the conversation, but in that case would it be possible to get an update on ILYLTF? 😳

Hahahaha. Will try my best. I'm a little busy with college admissions right now, so writing time is sparse.

Koi outtakes ka hi update dede☹

Hi Pragssssss

I have missed out on so much here.

Every chapter took me to a roller coaster ride.

I missed it so much. You have shown AR and what an amazing job it was.

Every relationship and twist and turns in this story make my heart skips a beat. That impactful and powerfull is your writing. 

What an amazing story. Still I imagine how will armaan react after knowing the truth.

What will jaan and Tammy do??

Who will tell Armaan and please drop some hints like you started with Ridhima slipping about circumstances.

It will be so much fun to see the re kundling of the love that we love so so much.

I m in awe of every bit of the story.

Originally posted by tanyaarora2912

Hi Pragssssss

I have missed out on so much here.

Every chapter took me to a roller coaster ride.

I missed it so much. You have shown AR and what an amazing job it was.

Every relationship and twist and turns in this story make my heart skips a beat. That impactful and powerfull is your writing. 

What an amazing story. Still I imagine how will armaan react after knowing the truth.

What will jaan and Tammy do??

Who will tell Armaan and please drop some hints like you started with Ridhima slipping about circumstances.

It will be so much fun to see the re kundling of the love that we love so so much.

I m in awe of every bit of the story.

Tanuuuuuuuuu! So glad to see you here after so long!

Thank you so much for your amaze AF comments, as always. They make me smile!

I have lots in store for when Armaan finds out, so wait and watch! :p

Can't wait for more. See ya around soon.

P se praags

Iska update kab ayega?

Previously On…

Billy and Jaanhavi’s father, Avinash arrive. Armaan has them arrested. It is revealed that the two abused Jaanhavi which is why no one associates with them.

Armaan & Nikki make up. Nikki finds out that Sid stopped Armaan’s attempts to reach out to her and confronts him in front of Riddhima & Abhi, which leads to all three of the abandoning him.

Armaan gets restraining orders against Billy & Avinash. He then spends a lot of time with Padma, talking about Bua Maa.

Track 43 - The Scientist, Coldplay

“OH MY GODS!” Nikki squealed. “THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN I IMAGINED. IT’S THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!” 

She jumped on Armaan’s back, hugging him around his neck. “Thank you, thank you, thank you! You’re the best!” She declared. Armaan laughed at her childish antics and shook his head. Some things never did change. Most of all, his relationship with Nikki. Almost 25 years now, and they’d seen so many ups and downs, and yet, she remained his best friend, as he remained hers, and they always found their way back to each other. It was soothing, having her back. Armaan felt like his life was almost complete now. As complete as it would be. No one would ever be able to fill the void that Riddhima left in his life. He’d accepted that and made his peace with it. 

“Okay, okay,” he laughed. “Get down, you loon! You don’t want Brooke to think you’re a hooligan, do you?” He asked, rhetorically.

“BROOKE DAVIS IS HERE?” Anjali shouted. 

“Of course she’s here! Where do you think she’d be?” Armaan questioned.

“She’s here and you didn’t even tell us!” Anjali shrieked. “This is not the outfit I wanted to be dressed in when I met her for the first time!!” She said, gesturing to her full sleeved tee and loose pants. 

“Well, seeing as it’s her boutique, I thought you’d deduce that she’s going to be here,” Armaan replied.

“F*ck that noise!” Nikki interrupted. “You’re on first name basis with her?”

Armaan laughed. “Yeah! Brookie and I go way back!”

“Broo -- broo -- Brookie?” Nikki stuttered. “You gave her a nickname!”

Armaan shrugged. “Yeah. What’s the big deal about it?”

“This is the biggest deal ever, Armaan Mallik! As your best friend, I DEMAND THAT YOU INTRODUCE US!” Nikki ordered.

“Aye, aye, cap’n!” Armaan agreed. “I will. But for that, we need to go inside. Shall we?” He asked,looking around at all the eager faces surrounding him - Nikki, Anjali, Muskaan, Riddhima, Shilpa, Navneeta, and even Dr. Kirti. All of them looked like they were going to die out of anticipation. It was a good thing they didn’t know that Brooke was responsible for his entire wardrobe. He had a feeling they’d never let him dress in peace if they found out. And, suddenly, he was missing Rahul more than ever. Why did Tamanna have to have that super secret, yet exciting, errand to run today of all days? And why did she need only Rahul to accompany her and no one else? How was he going to deal with all this excitement? 

The only thing on his agenda for the day had been to have a final fitting for his tux for the wedding and then spend the day in peace, lazing around, or maybe writing music. But then, Muskaan had gotten wind of the fact that fitting was at Clothes Over Bros and the whole thing had spiralled from there. He did not know that these ladies were such huge fans of everything Brooke Davis. So, of course,they jumped at the chance to go to an actual boutique, even Shilpa, though he’d brought her here a few times before. Thank god Jaanhavi had decided to spend the day with Rohan and Tamanna had stuff to do. Otherwise, those two would also have been here, squealing with the rest of them. Well, not all of them. Riddhima & Dr. Keerti weren’t as excited as the others. Even Muskaan was a little mellow. But Anjali, Nikki, and Navneeta looked about ready to pass out.

“Okay, okay. We’ll go. Just a second,” Anjali told him. “I need to look good.” She touched up her make up and made sure she looked okay before agreeing to go inside.

“Brookie?” Armaan called out inside the empty store. “I’m here!”

Not a second later, Brooke Davis herself was walking towards them, a bright smile on her face. “AM!!” She cried out, hugging him. “It’s so good to see you!!”

“And you,” Armaan replied, hugging her back.

“Brooke, these are my friends,” he told her once they’d pulled back, gesturing to everyone who’d accompanied him. Introductions were made quickly, and Brooke hugged each of them. Anjali legit teared up when it was her turn and Riddhima had to calm her down. Of course, the whole thing was blamed on pregnancy hormones and everyone had a laugh over it.

“They’re here for the wedding,” Armaan explained, “and as it happens, huge fans of your work. So, I’m thinking that you let them have free reign over the store and let them buy whatever they want. On me.”

“Armaan! No!” Dr. Keerti protested immediately. “We can’t.”

“Dr. Keerti, please,” he implored. “Let me do this. I have 8 years’ worth of missed birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, weddings, and Diwalis to make up for. I won’t take no for an answer. You have to. And, if you don’t I’ll feel as if you haven’t forgiven me for leaving like I did.”

“When you put it like that, how can I ever say no?” Keerti replied, smiling at him. She’d missed Armaan so very much. 

“So, it’s settled. You ladies have fun and I’ll get my fitting done,” he told them. There was a collective squeal as everyone hugged Armaan. Keerti and Riddhima stood a little to the side, admiring the lot with wide smiles.

"Shall we?" Brooke asked Armaan offering him her arm. 

"We shall," Armaan answered, looping his arm through hers. 

"I'm so excited!" Brooke exclaimed. "You're going to look absolutely sensational."

Armaan laughed. "What about the others? I thought everyone was due for their final fittings?" He asked. 

"Not everyone," Brooke replied. "Raool's is done. Ro has his later, because, you know, he's the groom, and the others have already been in the morning."

Armaan nodded in understanding. 

"Okay, so. Here we are. Go on!" Brooke encouraged, pushing Armaan into a fitting room. 

Riddhima smiled as she saw her friends go all gaga over the clothes in the store. Even Dr. Keerti had given in after trying to resist for a few minutes, and was looking for a dress.This was the happiest she'd seen the women in her life, barring the day Nikumbh was born and Anjali had announced her pregnancy. It was so good to see them like this. 

Sighing, she stepped away for a minute, when the squeals got a little too loud for her. She sat down on the sofa in a secluded corner and opened her Kindle, wanting to get some reading done. 

"Brookie! This is absolutely…" Armaan walked out of the room, wanting to tell Brooke how much he loved the tux, but trailed off when he saw Riddhima on the sofa with no one else in sight. 

Riddhima looked up at his voice, and her breath literally got stuck in her throat. Armaan Mallik in a tuxedo should be declared illegal in all the world. In their time together, Riddhima had seen Armaan dress in all kinds of clothes, and she'd appreciated them, even if in her mind, but never ever had she seen Armaan look so hot. 

"Um…" Armaan tried to say something but came up short. 

"Hi," Riddhima muttered. 

"Hi," Armaan replied. "How… How do I look?" He asked a moment later. 

"You… Uh… I…" Riddhima trailed off, not knowing what to say. Should she say what she was actually thinking? 

"That bad, huh?" Armaan quipped. 

"No!" She all but shouted. "Not at all," she added vehemently. 

"No?" He asked. 

"No," she confirmed. "In fact… You look… You look really good. Quite hot, actually."

"H… Ho… Hot?" Armaan stuttered. Had he heard correctly? Had she actually, for real, called him hot?

"Yeah," Riddhima replied. "Why? Don't you think you're hot?" She asked him, glad to have caught him fumble. It wasn't often that he did that, so of course, she had to use it to her advantage. 

"I… I think I'm hot," Armaan told her. "I'm surprised you do."

Riddhima laughed. "Well, I do have eyes, you know? Come on… Don't tell me this comes as a surprise to you."

"From you?" Armaan questioned. "Yes." She'd never so much as called him handsome when they were dating. It was always cute and the occasional 'you look nice'. Never anything more. He was stumped at this. 

"Yeah… I guess I understand why you'd think that," she replied. "But, you do. Look hot, I mean. Really good."

"Th… Thanks," he told her. 

They stood there in awkward silence for a minute before Armaan asked, "Why are you sitting her all lonesome? Shouldn't you be looking at stuff to buy?"

"I don't need anything," she replied. 

"Exactly! Presents aren't supposed to be things you need, Riddhima. They're things you want. Now, don't tell me you don't want anything," he stated. 

It was on the tip of Riddhima's tongue to say that the only thing she wanted was a relationship with him, but she refrained. Instead, she shrugged. 

"Come on! You have to buy something. Please," Armaan cajoled. 

"Armaan, I don't…" Riddhima tried to say, but was cut off. 

"If the next words out of your mouth are need anything you better think again," he cautioned. 

"But I don't," she said. 

"Well, I want you to," he replied. 

"Armaan," she said in that voice she reserved especially for Armaan. Specifically when he was being a pain. 

"Riddhima," he matched her tone. Then, not giving her a chance to say anything, he walked to her and took her hand in his, pulling her outside. 

All thoughts flew outside Riddhima's head as she followed him, completely mesmerized. He was holding her hand for the first time in 8 years. He was holding her hand. He was holding her hand. Such a simple gesture, something she'd taken for granted when they were together, but missed so very much later. No one else's fingers fit through hers like his did, her hand didn't fit in anyone else's like it did in his. 

"I'm gonna choose something for you. Is that okay?" Armaan asked her as they stood in front of a display rack. The others had seen them walk in, and they collectively decided to give the two some space, so they all left the general area in which the couple was standing, exchanging happy and knowing smiles. 

When Riddhima didn't respond, Armaan snapped his fingers in front of her. "Yoohoo! Anyone there?" He asked. 

Riddhima blinked, coming out of her trance. "What?" She asked. 

"I asked, is it okay if I chose something for you? You know, since you don't need anything," he asked. 

"Go ahead," she murmured, smiling wide. She turned away to surreptitiously wipe her wet eyes as she saw Armaan mull over what to choose for her. She wouldn't ever be able to convey in words how much this meant to her. Armaan still cared about her, he felt secure enough to do this, which meant he still felt like he had some haq on her. Gone were the days when he openly declared that haq, when he told everyone that she was his, and he was hers, and she'd missed that. Him doing this for her might not mean much to anyone else, maybe even not to him, but to her, it meant the world. 

As Armaan stared at the rack, looking for something to give to Riddhima, he couldn't help but replay the conversation they'd just had in his head. It was such a huge step ahead for them. It had been such a big one that he hadn't even thought twice before holding her hand. She didn't seem to mind it either, which was another plus.That was a huge thing. Earlier, after she'd gotten married, she would step back if he even so much as looked in her direction. But not today. It made him happy that she didn't feel uncomfortable around him anymore, because the last thing he wanted was to make her feel as if she had to stay away. 

There was also the question of the tingling in his palms. He hadn't felt that in years. The last had probably been in those initial days after he'd found himself falling for her the first time after the night they'd spent in the forest. Never after that. But, he felt it again today, after almost a decade. He didn't know what to make of it. 

"Are you not liking anything?" Riddhima asked, bringing him out of his musings. 

"Huh?" He looked at her. "Not really. Not here. Let's check elsewhere," he said, and walked to another rack, this time decidedly not holding her hand. Neither of them noticed that all their friends had vacated the area and were now watching them from a safe distance. 

"They're so cute," Navneeta gushed. 

"I know!" Muskaan agreed.

"But they're so stubborn," Anjali lamented. 

"Idiots!" Nikki affirmed. 

"We should do something," Keerti declared. The others looked at her, surprised. 

"What?" She asked them. "Why are you looking at me like this? Armaan & Riddhima deserve happiness. They should be together. I don't think either of them can be truly happy otherwise. And… They're the ones who brought us all together, made sure our love lives were happy. Don't you think we should repay them?"

"Wow, Mumma!!" Navneeta exclaimed, hugging her mom. "I didn't know you were such a romantic." The others laughed at her words while Keerti just blushed. 

"But, what can we do?" Nikki thought out loud. "Riddhima doesn't want us to say anything!"

"I know!" Muskaan moaned. "I tried to talk to her. I've been trying since we got here. Just one conversation. But she won't listen to me. She's dead set on not telling him anything because she doesn't want to "ruin" his life by snatching anything from him after telling him the truth."

"Idiot!" Anjali exclaimed. "I don't even know what to say to her anymore. Why does she always have to do this? It's not good to be so damn sacrificial every time! You have to think about yourself also! How will she ever know what Armaan wants if she doesn't ask him? And Armaan deserves to know the truth. He deserves to have that choice, to know all his options before making a decision. Does she not understand that?"

"Apparently not," Nikki mumbled. 

"We should try to talk her into it," Muskaan mused. 

"No!" Nikki vetoed immediately. Riddhima was already so disturbed about Sid. Adding more pressure on her in this situation would just be worse. Plus, Nikki firmly believed that if Riddhima herself didn't want to tell the truth, none of them should force her to because it was her life and she should make those decisions. Would Nikki like for Armaan to know? Yes. But would she force Riddhima? The answer to that would be a resounding no. 

Riddhima had always had others force their decisions on her, even Armaan to an extent. Now, she was finally learning to life on her own terms. They shouldn't snatch that from her. Never. 

"Why?" Navneeta asked. "Nikki Di, we have to bring them back together. Please! Don't you want that?"

"I do," Nikki replied. "I want them to be together so much. But… Don't you all think forcing Riddhima to do something she doesn't want to is wrong? I mean… I may not agree with what she wants, but we can't deny that her reasons are valid, and she has the capacity to choose for herself. Forcing her to do this will only cause more problems later. Shouldn't she want to tell him? I mean…Isn't that what a healthy relationship should be like? What kind ofrelationship will they have if we've forced her to talk?"

"I agree with Nikki," Keerti announced. "We shouldn't force her. But… We can't sit back and watch either. We have to do something!"

"What if… What if we create situations such that they have to spend more time together?" Anjali thought. "I mean… If we do that… Maybe she'll be unable to stop herself and tell him."

"Yes," Muskaan agreed. "She's always had a hard time lying to him. And she doesn't really know how to filter herself around him either. She'll melt. This is perfect. We won't be forcing her to say anything. We'll just make them spend time together. And then, in the end, if she does say something, awesome!"

"Isn't that manipulation?" Nikki wondered. 

"I guess so," Anjali agreed. "But, isn't it the same thing we're doing with Rahul? We've got him spending time with Muskaan so that he can realize how much he loves being with her. We'll do the same with Riddhima. She remembers how good she had it with Armaan, but she's forgotten what it felt like. We just have to remind her just how happy she was with him."

"Yes! I agree!!" Muskaan announced. Anjali and Muskaan looked at the other three and were met with approving nods. 

And thus, began a new plan to bring Armaan & Riddhima back together. 

Armaan finally found a perfect dress for Riddhima. He went to grab it, but pulled back at the last second. It was red. Red. If things were different, he'd have picked it up without a second thought, but now? Now, he wasn't sure. Red had always been their colour. More than just signifying love, it signified them. Armaan and Riddhima. The couple. Soulmates. Meant to be. That's what red meant to him. Did it mean the same to her? He'd noticed that she wore a lot of red. Even today, she was dressed in a red salwar kameez. Was that for him? Did red remind her of them too? Or was it just because she liked the colour? Or worse, Sid liked it? 

He sighed and pushed those thoughts out of his head and moved ahead, wanting to choose another piece of clothing for her. 

"Wait!" Riddhima told him. "I like this one," she said, picking up the red dress he'd wanted. She pulled it off the rack and felt the material. It was a beautiful tulle, that was not too long or too short, with sleeves. Exactly the kind of dress she'd wear. "It's so pretty. Absolutely perfect. And, it's red. That makes it even more special," she commented. 

She'd seen Armaan eyeing the dress and then making a move for it before stepping back. She very well understood why he'd done that. She might not have been open to telling Armaan the truth, but she would never undermine the importance of this colour in her life. Ever. 

It also warmed her heart to see that Armaan still understood her well. He knew the kind of clothes she'd like, the ones she'd be comfortable in. Try as she might not to, she couldn't help compare Armaan and Sid. She knew she shouldn't, but she just couldn't not do it. She remembered way back when she was still married to Sid, and they were trying to move forward, after Armaan had left, how Sid had come home one night with a present for her. She'd been hesitant to accept it, but wanting to give the marriage her best effort, she'd taken it and decided to wear it to appease her husband, only to open it and see a very, very, very short dress, something she'd never be caught dead in. 

She'd been so humiliated and mad when Sid had told her he wanted her to wear it, even after she'd tried explaining to him that she wasn't comfortable wearing such short clothes. He'd wanted her to try it because they both needed to compromise if they wanted this marriage to work, or so he said. She'd even worn it, but felt so conscious that she'd ended up leaving Sid alone a few minutes in and spending the night locked in her room. Sid had felt guilty for pushing her and had apologized profusely later, but it had taken her many weeks before she could stand to be in a touching distance from him. 

Remembering that night, and the sheer contrast of Armaan's choice for her, she teared up. 

"Hey! Everything okay?" Armaan asked her, noticing the shift in her mood. 

"Yes," Riddhima replied. "Everything is fine. I just… Well, I remembered something. But that's not important."

"Are you sure?" He pressed. "You can tell me, you know? I mean… If you're comfortable with it. Talking helps."

"Therapy really has done wonders for you, hasn't it?" She asked rhetorically. 

"It has," Armaam confirmed. "But… Really. If you ever want to talk, I'm here."

"Thank you," Riddhima replied. "But I'll be good."

"Okay," he agreed, not wanting to push her. 

There was an awkward moment where neither of them knew what to say. Sensing that things might get worse if either of them spoke, the two chose to remain quiet. Finally, not knowing what else to do, Riddhima left under the pretext of trying the dress on. As he watched her walk away, Armaan felt a pang in his heart that he hadn't for a long time, but chose to ignore it, instead, going to find the others. 

-------------

They came home to utter commotion. Rahul was running around the house, laughing loudly as a gir lshrieked at him to stop, chasing him with all her might. Tamanna was watching them run with the biggest smile Riddhima had ever seen her sport. Sid was seated quietly in a corner, aloof and alone. Ever since his truth had come out ,Sid had distanced himself from the rest of the gang, even though most of them didn't understand why, and spent most of his time alone. Riddhima was too mad, too hurt, too guilty to do anything about it, and so she let him be. Anjali immediately took a seat beside Tamanna, wanting to know what was happening, and soon Keerti, Navneeta, and Muskaan followed suit. Shilpa seemed to know what was going on because she just shook her head and walked into the kitchen, probably for a snack. Nikki, though, having seen Sid, stood by Riddhima, a pillar of support. The two of them were rarely seen without the other these days, finding courage and solace in the other's presence, still reeling from Sid's betrayal. 

Watching Rahul and the girl frolic about the house, made Riddhima feel something deep. Something about that girl was awfully familiar. That laughter, she realized. She knew it. But she couldn't place it. She turned to ask Armaan who it was and was surprised to see him grinning wide as well. Before she could say anything, Armaan hollered at them to stop, grabbing their attention. 

"BOYFRIEND!" The girl shrieked, rushing to Armaan and unceremoniously throwing herself into his waiting arms. "I MISSED YOU!"

"I missed you, too!!" Armaan replied, hugging her tight. 

Nikki's hold on Riddhima tightened as she heard the word boyfriend slip through the girl's mouth. She was a tad too young for Armaan, not looking older than 22, but she hadn't gotten a good look at the girl, so she couldn't be sure. And, if Armaan had a girlfriend, well, she couldn't do anything about it, but Riddhima would definitely need her support. She looked up at Riddhima to see her tearing up, as expected, but there was a wide smile on her face, an apprehensive excitement bubbling within her, as if she felt this was too good to be true. Nikki was confused as to why the presence of this girl, who called Armaan boyfriend, would make Riddhima feel anything other than pain, but didn't comment on it, choosing to stay silent. 

Riddhima, though, couldn't believe her luck. That's why the laughter was familiar. That's where she knew it from. She felt silly for not connecting the dots earlier. But, before celebrating, she needed to be sure. Her eyes were stuck on Armaan hugging the girl, pleading for him to look up at her and confirm her doubts. 

Nikki watched as Riddhima's eyes, her constant gaze, literally willed Armaan into looking at her. When he looked at her expression, a soft smile spread across his face, and he merely nodded his head in confirmation to the unspoken question in Riddhima's eyes, that he'd understood, but no one else had. 

A second later, he was pulling away, and making the girl stand on her feet. "There's someone here who'd like to see you, too," he said, looking over the girl's shoulder to Riddhima and Nikki, but mostly Riddhima, who was vibrating with excitement next to her once best friend. 

"Who?" The girl asked. Without saying a word, Armaan made her turn around so that she could see Riddhima. 

"Rid… Riddhi… Riddhima Di?" The girl mumbled, shocked. 

"Hi," Riddhima whispered softly, her voice full of anticipation and doubt. Would she hate Riddhima too, like Nikki? Like Rahul? 

But, Riddhima shouldn't have worried because the next second, her arms were full of a sobbing girl. "I missed you so, so, so much!" She cried. 

"I missed you, too," Riddhima replied. "So very much!"

"Don't leave me again, please," she pleaded. 

"I won't. I promise, Minnie," Riddhima assured her. 

Hearing that from Riddhima's mouth, Minnie choked in relief and hugged Riddhima tighter. Her Riddhima Di was one of the most important people in Minnie's life. Yes, she'd hurt Armaan, but Minnie knew Riddhima well enough to know that hurting Armaan had hurt Riddhima, too. After all, she'd been the front row spectator of their love story right from its inception. Even after she'd left the hospital, Armaan, and a couple times even Riddhima, had always kept her apprised of the situation for 3 years before Armaan left and Riddhima stopped communicating with Minnie after one heartbreaking phone call. 

"I'm sorry!" Riddhima muttered into her hair. "I shouldn't have stopped calling."

"It's okay," Minnie replied. "Iss baar maaf kiya. But next time nahi chalega."

Riddhima smiled wide and nodded, the two of them still hugging each other tightly. Finally pulling back, Minnie took Riddhima's hand and pulled her behind her.

"Come with me!" Minnie exclaimed. "I have so much to tell you!" Riddhima smiled and followed her quietly, keeping a tight grip on her hand. 

As they ascended the stairs to Minnie's room, Armaan stood back and watched. Once, these two women had been the most important people in his life. Today, they still were. Probably not the most important, but pretty important nonetheless. And they always would be. Seeing the love between the two of them even after so many years apart warmed his heart. He couldn't help the huge smile on his face. He just hoped that these two stayed the same forever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, people! So, as it turns out, yes, I'm still alive! Shocked? Me too! Aisi haalat ho gayi hai, kya batau. College started a few weeks ago, precisely on Sept 19, and since then, today is the second off that I have. So, I have had literally no time to write. I wanted to add a lot more in this chapter, but because it has been so very long since I updated this, I thought ki at least itna toh upload kardu. This is basically only half of what I'd planned for this chapter, but it'll have to make do for now. The word count is still almost 4.5k words, so at least it's a long chapter. :p

Going ahead, I can't promise you anything for either of the two stories as far as updates go. I am still writing them, but I have such scarcity of time that writing one chapter takes toooo long. I'm hoping that once I'm a bit more settled, I'll be able to give you a proper schedule. Sorry!

Baaki, I hope you like this chapter. If you're still around after so long, thanks for sticking with me! I'm sorry I had to make you wait so long!

Best,

Prags

Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start

-      The Scientist, Coldplay

Yay!! An Update that too a looonnnnggg one .. *dancing in joy*

First of all, how r u? How's studies going on? Too hectic? 

The update was awesome. AR moment was cute, heart breaking, innocent.. Aur bohot sare emotions hai but can't put into words. The feels u know ;) 

But the show stealer was Minnie's entry.. Totally unexpected. God I love her!! Plus she understands both Armaan as well as Riddhima. I half expected her to call Riddhima "Basket".

I think Nikki is right about not forcing Riddhima to do anything. I like their plan though to put AR together to spend time together, but Ridz should realize herself that Armaan has a right to know about her annulment. Not to get back with her( that's a long road to cover before and if they get there) but because he was and is an important part of her life.

And btw wasn't Armaan going to talk to Anjy about the "sid riddhima marriage consequences" thing? 

PS: Happy Dussehra!! 

Edited by KJLuv - 4 years ago